DEER VELVET HELP>>

A

Affliction2u

Awards
Im 21 yrs old, 5'11'' 190 lbs, and i am an insulin dependent diabetic, would it be safe for me to supplement with igf-1 deer velvet spray or is it so mild that it wouldnt really matter either way? and also is there any type of post cycle u do?

A

Affliction2u

Awards
TRUE BUT I KNOW THAT IGF-1 TAKEN WITH INSULIN INCREASES ITS HALF LIFE WHICH WOULD MAKE IT WORK BETTER IF IM CORRECT BUT I NEED MORE INFO ON THE SUBJECT

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I assume that is Now FOODS IGF-1. I could never find any feedback on that stuff. It doesn't need PCT, but I don't know if it actually does anything other than general health type of thing whatever that is

A

Affliction2u

Awards
YES IT IS THE NOW FOODS BRAND BUT IDK MAYBE IT WILL HELP SOMEWHAT B/C BEING A DIABETIC IT TAKES ME LONGER TO RECOVER ANYWAY SO IF ANYTHING MAYBE ILL JUST GET THE HEALTH BENIFITS OF IT, BUT THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK ANYWAY

G

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
NO THAT STUFF IS CRAP YOU SHOULD NOT USE IT AND STOP TYPING IN CAPS LOCK.

G

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
BUT DOOD HOW WILL WE KNOW HE'S SUPER INTENSE IF HE TAKES OFF CAPSLOCK???
OMG JK TEH VELVET IS SO FN EXTREME DOOD YOU WILL DOUBLE YOUR ARM AND D*CK GIRTH BRO WITH JUST ONE BOTTLE!!1! THE SECRET IS TO TAKE THE ENTIRE BOTTLE AS A DEPOSITORY!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, as soon as I saw multiple messages with CAPS on, I just gave up.

Stuff is garbage as best as I can tell. If you want more info on it, I'd suggest just more googling and searching through the measly threads. You're not gonna find/hear anything more than that.

A

Affliction2u

Awards
i was at work when i was responding and our system only recognizes caps ff

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was at work when i was responding and our system only recognizes caps ff

Posted at 12:58

Im 21 yrs old, 5'11'' 190 lbs, and i am an insulin dependent diabetic, would it be safe for me to supplement with igf-1 deer velvet spray or is it so mild that it wouldnt really matter either way? and also is there any type of post cycle u do?
Posted at 1:09

TRUE BUT I KNOW THAT IGF-1 TAKEN WITH INSULIN INCREASES ITS HALF LIFE WHICH WOULD MAKE IT WORK BETTER IF IM CORRECT BUT I NEED MORE INFO ON THE SUBJECT

So you posted, commuted to work in 11 minutes and the first thing you did was get back on to respond?

A

Affliction2u

Awards
no i used my phone for the orginal post before i bought the product and when i clocked back in for work i got on the computer there

A

Affliction2u

Awards
i actually live 10 minutes away from my work, but no. i was on lunch break and clocked back in at 1 and my computer was still up after i got back so to save my phone battery yes i got back on and reposted..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 3
G Supplements 29
117codyawebb PES 1
GAINZZ4DAYZZ Supplements 126
B General Chat 9