Tren, test, stan, igf stack

kenno_195

Awards
Hey hows it going?
just wanted to hear some thoughts/opinions.
planning to run test e 600mg week. Tren Ace 75mg eod. Stan 50mg ed. Igf 40mcg 4 times a week.
220 lbs, 9%bf, 6'4.
looking to run it for around 7 weeks. want to get down to 6-7% and possibly put on some lean muscle. currently eating a low calorie diet with very limited carbs. only in morning and before and post workout. relatively high protein from chicken and fish. Fish oil, almonds and the usual supplements.

cheers, appreciate any and all opinions.

retribution83

Awards
Hey hows it going?
just wanted to hear some thoughts/opinions.
planning to run test e 600mg week. Tren Ace 75mg eod. Stan 50mg ed. Igf 40mcg 4 times a week.
220 lbs, 9%bf, 6'4.
looking to run it for around 7 weeks. want to get down to 6-7% and possibly put on some lean muscle. currently eating a low calorie diet with very limited carbs. only in morning and before and post workout. relatively high protein from chicken and fish. Fish oil almonds and the usual supplements.

cheers, appreciate any and all opinions.
Sounds good mate, if I were to change anything it would be the test e for test p, mainly because your doing eod injections and also the test e will take around 3 week to reach stable levels which is a long time to have no test with tren (may have a few probs getting the wee fella to stand to attention so to speak)haha
Also iv never used igf so not sure what it has to offer but heard alotof good things about it, good luck with your cycle

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
All is good besides you need to switch up your test. You need a minimum of 10-12 weeks for a long estered test, it's completely pointless to use for a 7 week cycle. Switch to prop it's faster acting and will kick in around the same time as the tren, or just extend your cycle.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I'd lay it out like this:

Weeks 1-4: IGF-1 @ 40mcg PWO
Weeks 1-10: Test E @ 300mg 2x a week, Tren Ace @ 75mg eod
Week 9-12: IGF-1 @ 40mcg PWO, Winstrol @ 50mg ED
Week 13-16: PCT

Basically IGF 4 wk on / 4 wk off / 4 wk on, save the winny for the last 4 weeks. Should be huge and ripped at the end of this one. =)

kenno_195

Awards
Hey forgot to mention, already been on the test for 15 weeks and taking 0.25mg adex eod also. Reason for 7 weeks is I've got 7 weeks until a music festival. Gotta look my best lol. Want to build delts up alot. Thinking of supersetting delts 3 times a week and pinning igf mainly on delts.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Ohh... Yea... test + tren + winstrol + letro + igf should make you granite like. I think delts 3x a week is overkill though. Might end up with an injury or overworked tendons. Just make sure you hit them hard the morning of the concert so they are a little swolen. ;)