Third cycle .... Help

town44

town44

Awards
My previous cycles include
1) test e 12 weeks 400 per wk

2) Test e- 500 mg per week for 12 weeks and 25 mg dbols for the first 5 weeks

My cycle I'm planning includes t400, tren hex, and possibly some BD dbols to kickstart everything off. I already have all the gear I'm just trying to figure out how much t400 I should run per week and how much tren. I already have all the gear, just trying to get some additional info on the t400 because I'm not too familiar with it.

Thanks guys,

Justin

retribution83

Awards
My previous cycles include
1) test e 12 weeks 400 per wk

2) Test e- 500 mg per week for 12 weeks and 25 mg dbols for the first 5 weeks

My cycle I'm planning includes t400, tren hex, and possibly some BD dbols to kickstart everything off. I already have all the gear I'm just trying to figure out how much t400 I should run per week and how much tren. I already have all the gear, just trying to get some additional info on the t400 because I'm not too familiar with it.

Thanks guys,

Justin
The t-400 I would run 1ml ever 6 days and tren hex the same, altho I would get some tren ace to test the waters,some people have severe side effects from tren and using ace it will be out your system (should you encounter such effects) within 3 days where as tren hex can take up to 14 days to leave your system.
What is the make of the t-400 mate?

watsong60

Awards
Any info on wear to order gear plz let me no

town44

town44

Awards
The t400 is dk or most likely a fake but it's from mexico I believe and it's legit he said. He's been on it for 9 weeks now and has had some great gains so I know it's g2g because I know that dk isn't making stuff anymore. But yeah I really wanted the tren ace but I haven't been able to score any this time around so I figured I try the hex. You think I should only do a mil per week of the t400 ? I though that I should always run the test higher than the tren because tren can shut you down so much ?

Thanks bro

town44

town44

Awards
And watsong you can't ask where to get gear on the boards man

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seriously dude, stop asking. you keep starting threads or responding to old ones asking. you're gonna get banned

watsong60

Awards
Yea I'm sry bout all that I wasn't aware of the rules on here!