First Ever Cycle- Help Needed

kdirt

Awards
So Ive been doing some research and I'm still trying to decide what I should take for my first ever pro hormone cycle. Some people have suggested Superdrol, while others say its too strong for my first ever cycle. I'm very cautious as to what I put in my body and would like to try something that shouldn't have major wear and tear on my body, yet be strong enough to get solid results.

One of my biggest concerns is potential hair loss, so are there any pro hormones that seem to limit hair loss more so than others? Also, depending on what you guys suggest for me to take, what type of support supplements and PCT should I be taking? I know PCT's like Nolvadex are suggested, but I wouldn't know where to get scripts for something like that. I'm looking for products that I can get online that will be effective to keeping my body healthy.

Thanks for any input and just to throw it out there im 29 years of age, 6'2, and 195 pounds. Im just starting to get back into lifting again, so I wouldnt start this cycle for at least 2 months, but I want to get everything in advance so I'm prepared.

Gavin9

Awards
I think halodrol is perfect for you mild androgenic so very easy on the hair still quite liver toxic but not nearly as bad as superdrol. I would wait till you have around 3 cycles under your belt before touching something like superdrol. My pct looks like this.
clomid 50mg
daa
cycle assist (i take this year round, helps with the majority of health related issues such as blood pressure and liver toxicity)
you dont have to use clomid whatever you choice of a serm may be but i believe its mandatory to use one. Need anything else just ask.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
So Ive been doing some research and I'm still trying to decide what I should take for my first ever pro hormone cycle. Some people have suggested Superdrol, while others say its too strong for my first ever cycle. I'm very cautious as to what I put in my body and would like to try something that shouldn't have major wear and tear on my body, yet be strong enough to get solid results.

One of my biggest concerns is potential hair loss, so are there any pro hormones that seem to limit hair loss more so than others? Also, depending on what you guys suggest for me to take, what type of support supplements and PCT should I be taking? I know PCT's like Nolvadex are suggested, but I wouldn't know where to get scripts for something like that. I'm looking for products that I can get online that will be effective to keeping my body healthy.

Thanks for any input and just to throw it out there im 29 years of age, 6'2, and 195 pounds. Im just starting to get back into lifting again, so I wouldnt start this cycle for at least 2 months, but I want to get everything in advance so I'm prepared.
I planed out a H-DROL (halodrol) cycle, link below on all you will need but the SERM.
Link ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/166952-plan-total-h.html

As to where you can get the SERM, well right at the bottom of your thread was a "research chemical company" that sells SERMS. They advertise on this board. Even though they advertise on this board if I give you the source I could get kicked off.

Just look at a few threads and there advertisement for “research products” is bound to show up sooner or later.

The other option is to search on Google for "SERM no prescription" I did this before I knew about "research chemicals".

What I got came from India.
But if you do this you will be asking the very same thing this guy is:
Link ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/184912-serm-legit.html
I was concerned also but it turned out to be fine. If I knew what I know now I would have gone with the "research chemicals". I felt strange waiting for it to go thru customs.

I ended up not doing the H-DROL cycle, ended up pulsing Superdrol:
But pulsing is not accepted by a large percentage on the board anymore even though it will give results.
Link ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-patrick/184212-thoughts-pulsing-oral-2.html#post3044747

But that is not for everyone.
If you want something more mild and simple that everyone (including reps) on the board condones, go with the H-DROL (halodrol) cycle.

amethyst

Awards
if you can't get a serm you might try somthing like d-plex, 75mg 5week cycle, its methyl dht, not very suppressive, good fot strength and agression. Just get a lot of protein and carbs. Should gain some at 6'2 195. Otc pct should be fine, at least safer than h-drol or sd.

kdirt

Awards
I think halodrol is perfect for you mild androgenic so very easy on the hair still quite liver toxic but not nearly as bad as superdrol. I would wait till you have around 3 cycles under your belt before touching something like superdrol. My pct looks like this.
clomid 50mg
daa
cycle assist (i take this year round, helps with the majority of health related issues such as blood pressure and liver toxicity)
you dont have to use clomid whatever you choice of a serm may be but i believe its mandatory to use one. Need anything else just ask.
What type of hdrol would you suggest, is there anywhere that I can get it and my PCT's ect. in one shot? Is Cel Hdrol a good choice?

I have read that you should run the normal Hdrol the the first 2 weeks and then run the PCT with the Hdrol the 3rd and 4th week, followed by just the PCT for weeks 5 and 6. How does this sound?

Do you suggest a PCT with both estrogen blocking/anti-aromatase or 2 that do each separately? Sorry if Im not making sense, Im just asking based ont he research I have come across.

kdirt

Awards
I planed out a H-DROL (halodrol) cycle, link below on all you will need but the SERM.
Link ---:>
As to where you can get the SERM, well right at the bottom of your thread was a "research chemical company" that sells SERMS. They advertise on this board. Even though they advertise on this board if I give you the source I could get kicked off.

Just look at a few threads and there advertisement for “research products” is bound to show up sooner or later.

The other option is to search on Google for "SERM no prescription" I did this before I knew about "research chemicals".

What I got came from India.
But if you do this you will be asking the very same thing this guy is:
I was concerned also but it turned out to be fine. If I knew what I know now I would have gone with the "research chemicals". I felt strange waiting for it to go thru customs.

I ended up not doing the H-DROL cycle, ended up pulsing Superdrol:
But pulsing is not accepted by a large percentage on the board anymore even though it will give results.
But that is not for everyone.
If you want something more mild and simple that everyone (including reps) on the board condones, go with the H-DROL (halodrol) cycle.
Thanks for your help, the only thing im really confused on is the SERM. I have heard about it, yet dont know much about it. I know you have to use a PCT and a liver support, but what exactly is a SERM and is it needed 100%?

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Thanks for your help, the only thing im really confused on is the SERM. I have heard about it, yet dont know much about it. I know you have to use a PCT and a liver support, but what exactly is a SERM and is it needed 100%?
I have read you can do a H-DROL (halodrol) cycle without a SERM using just PCT support , but you are chancing getting gyno (gynecomastia).
gyno definition link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Link to understand PCT & SERM for steroid usage --> http://tunedsports.com/category/post-cycle-therapy/
SERM definition link --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_estrogen_receptor_modulator

I have not done a straight cycle of H-DROL as of yet, I have only Pulsed Superdrol. But I still used a SERM & PCT support even when pulsing Superdrol.

Here is a link to give you more information on a H-DROL (halodrol) cycle --:> http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-halodrol-h-drol-informative-bible/