M4OHN and M5AA cycle

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm currently looking into running a 4 week cycle of M4OHN and M5AA along with an ECY. My goal is to get rid of some weight and increase stength and vascularity. I'm looking at running it at these dosages:

Week 1
M4OHN - 16mg ED
M5AA - 40mg ED

Week 2
M4OHN - 20mg ED
M5AA - 40mg ED

Week 3
M4OHN - 24mg ED
M5AA - 60mg ED

Week 4
M4OHN - 24mg ED
M5AA - 60mg ED

PCT - Nolva

Hows this look?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll get much from 4 weeks on M4OHN, I'd consider going 6 weeks. I would only run the M5AA for 4 of the 6 though.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
So what do you think I should run as far as dosages go?

Ian

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
If you don't mind I'll jump in here.....I was 190lbs and took 20/mg a day and had excellent results. Dropped 12lbs of fat in 5.5 weeks and gained muscle. Calories were set at maintenance while doing 45 minutes of cardio 4x a week and weights 3x a week.

I swear I love this stuff! I can't wait to do another cut.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll get much from 4 weeks on M4OHN, I'd consider going 6 weeks. I would only run the M5AA for 4 of the 6 though.
Just wondering, why only 4 weeks out of the 6?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not Longdog, but I'd say it would be to limit the stress on the liver. M4ohn has been shown to be one of the less harsh methyl hormones out right now, so it can be taken for an extended time. Plus, a stack of methyls longer then 4wks isn't advisable to anyone IMO.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind I'll jump in here.....I was 190lbs and took 20/mg a day and had excellent results. Dropped 12lbs of fat in 5.5 weeks and gained muscle. Calories were set at maintenance while doing 45 minutes of cardio 4x a week and weights 3x a week.

I swear I love this stuff! I can't wait to do another cut.
Which compound was it ? :frustrate

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I'm not Longdog, but I'd say it would be to limit the stress on the liver. M4ohn has been shown to be one of the less harsh methyl hormones out right now, so it can be taken for an extended time. Plus, a stack of methyls longer then 4wks isn't advisable to anyone IMO.
Makes sense. I'm thinking of stacking it with 1AD/4AD or S1+ and the 4 week warning caught my eye.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Which compound was it ? :frustrate
M5AA (Masterdrol by Legal Gear). I swear sometimes I have dreams about that stuff. I've heard of bodybuilders getting psychologically addicted, but I didn't think it was real...until now. It's nice to get ripped up without loosing muscle. This has always been the "thorn in my side" in the past. Now, I've got a much more positive attitude, knowing I'm not going to lose any of the hard earned muscle when going on the cut phase!

Last edited:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M5AA (Masterdrol by Legal Gear). I swear sometimes I have dreams about that stuff. I've heard of bodybuilders getting psychologically addicted, but I didn't think it was real...until now. It's nice to get ripped up without loosing muscle. This has always been the "thorn in my side" in the past. Now, I've got a much more positive attitude, knowing I'm not going to loose any of the hard earned muscle when going on the cut phase!
Wow I'm surprised that low of a dose of m5AA did much at all, much less that. I've heard of alot of guys doing 50mg+ now. Any hair loss or prostate problems from it?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes sense. I'm thinking of stacking it with 1AD/4AD or S1+ and the 4 week warning caught my eye.
M5 with S1+ is a kick ass combo bro, I highly recommend it. :thumbsup:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that m4ohn blocks some conversion to dht. would this affect the m5aa? maybe make is not as strong?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can the same be said for 4oht? In the write-ups it states that it blocks dht and acts as a AI. Curious because I'm thinking of adding it to my M5 cutting stack.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Wow I'm surprised that low of a dose of m5AA did much at all, much less that. I've heard of alot of guys doing 50mg+ now. Any hair loss or prostate problems from it?
I think a lot of people take as much of whatever they can as long as they don't explode on the spot, if you know what I mean? But then, I respond fairly well to lots of stuff...I think the thing to remember is everyone's different and will respond in their own way. Back when I started taking it everyone was saying 20mg was the way to go so that's what I did and it worked out well....no hair loss or prostate problems.

I think if you're going to jack it up on something wait until the bulk phase, you know? Why go overboard on the cut, you just need the least amount possible to keep the muscle. Speaking of bulk though, I'm really wanting to see how this stuff would work when eating 1,000 - 1,500 above maintenance.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
So with all this said, what do you all think of my cycle and how it looks? Should I extend one or both of the compounds for up to 6 weeks? If so, how should I dose? I could run the M5AA for 6 weeks and the 4OHN for only 4, but bump the dose up to maybe 30mg ED for the 3rd and 4th week? Lemme know your thoughts.

Ian

Damn, didn't realize one cycle was going to costs this much, I'm lookin at spending like $115 for one cycle of this, I hope it goes as well as people have been saying.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
So with all this said, what do you all think of my cycle and how it looks? Should I extend one or both of the compounds for up to 6 weeks? If so, how should I dose? I could run the M5AA for 6 weeks and the 4OHN for only 4, but bump the dose up to maybe 30mg ED for the 3rd and 4th week? Lemme know your thoughts.

Ian
I don't see the point in combining MOHN and M5AA because I think M5AA alone will do the trick. I'd only do the M5AA for 4 weeks and then use 6OXO for the next 4 weeks...you can continue your cut cycle during the PCT and still get good results, from my experience. Some folks have even opted for 6OXO as a cutting product by itself, although this wouldn't be nearly as effective as the M5AA followed by PCT. As far as dosage, I was 190lbs and got great results off of 20mg per day pre-workout..I'd adjust your dosage relative to your bodyweight. Point is, I gained some muscle off 20/mg a day so more would have been overkill for me.

Also, I have no experience with MOHN. But, I've seen mixed results with it from other folks, and I have yet to read a poor review of M5AA...I think this might be one of the best PH's around right now.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Damn, didn't realize one cycle was going to costs this much, I'm lookin at spending like $115 for one cycle of this, I hope it goes as well as people have been saying.
Powders, dude. Powders.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm not a fan of stacking methyls, but I plan to run m4OHN with M5AA in the near future. I am planning a 6-8 week cycle but only stacking the two for 4 weeks of it.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
CDB, yeah, I know about powders, however, I dont have the stuff to cap them and I have a very weak stomach so oral solutions would not work out. Any ideas on how to cap them a good way, please post.

Ian

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RobInKuwait Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 8
milwood Anabolics 13
Cycle Logs 8