NEED OF PH FOR STRENGTH SIZE

N

ngen52

Awards
I'm looking for a PH that will put on as strength and size as possible. Also, an effective pct

C

chubbsthedog6

Awards
get some phera or superdrol preferably phera because of the superdrol sides... Im assuming you are old enough and know everything you need to know... right?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
google.com is your best friend....go do some research and then come back and ask some questions....we aren't going to spoon feed you

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol my friend. Sold at mrsupps

And your PCT you can get a full nice set up at NTBM store.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
mods should ban people who start stupid and useless threads like this one.

it's terrible that the responsibility , of not facilitating injury via hormones, falls on the population of the forum, as opposed to it's participants.

N

ngen52

Awards
Thank you for those who gave me suggestions.

For those of you who didnt, you have to realize with the amount of peraphinilia and bull**** on the internet, just googling something isnt the most effective means of finding out what is effective, its asking people. If we went by how effective ads and sites are, we would all be taking MuscleTech, but we arent.

More so, the only 2 phs raved about are Tren, Mdrol and Hdrol. As far as finding info on others, its damn near impossible.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards

For those of you who didnt, you have to realize with the amount of peraphinilia and bull**** on the internet, just googling something isnt the most effective means of finding out what is effective, its asking people. If we went by how effective ads and sites are, we would all be taking MuscleTech, but we arent.

More so, the only 2 phs raved about are Tren, Mdrol and Hdrol. As far as finding info on others, its damn near impossible.
go with hdrol for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75 if this is your first cycle. If its not your first then consider some mdrol/beastdrol possibly.

you will need support supplements such as cycle assist

you need a pct consisting of a serm + some sort of test booster/daa/cortisol control

you will likely need taurine for back pumps

you will need to use the search function at the top of the page to aid yourself in putting all of this together

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established

I found plenty of bulls**t on the internet by taking the time and reading thru the tons of info, it's called research. you are coming in asking for people to basically set up your cycle for you. Try it before you get flamed some more.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards

if you think its impossible then you havent tried hard enough lol... all you do is type in a question on google and 9 times out of 10 the first few links will be to forums from people who asked the same question as you and is already answered all you have to do is LOOK

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i disagree, red is for the lazy, welcome to am, reading the stickies is a good start.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Google old AM threads, you will find endless info. As for your cycle, beastdrol would be best if you have some EXP. Helladrol or Epi strong if this will be your 1st time using an anabolic.

Reading all the sticky threads around here will educated you quite a bit.

N

ngen52

Awards
Is Beastdrol so much better than the other Superdrol clones that its worth $70?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Its 70 for 2 bottles now, BOGO sale currently. it does have 500mg of LCLT in each cap. Also idk how long you have been around in the PH world but have been bunk bottles of SD from a number of companies. Beastdrol isnt made from cheap BS in china.

Last, idk where you shop for PH's but Ive seen m drol for sale @ 99.99 at 3 places recently. and thats only 1 bottle.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Its 70 for 2 bottles now, BOGO sale currently. it does have 500mg of LCLT in each cap. Also idk how long you have been around in the PH world but have been bunk bottles of SD from a number of companies. Beastdrol isnt made from cheap BS in china.

Last, idk where you shop for PH's but Ive seen m drol for sale @ 99.99 at 3 places recently. and thats only 1 bottle.
Wow are you for real?! 100 dollars for some mdrol? I don't want to live in this world anymore.. I bet it was the low dose stuff too

N

ngen52

Awards
Methastadrol was only like 20 and the Forged Mdrol clone was like 20 also. My question about beastdrol is it's legitimacy. I can only find it on one site. What would gains look like on that as opposed to a cheaper alternative?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Gains would be same since it is the same compound. Assuming the cheaper ones are legit. MrSupps is known for good quality.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow mdrol is a 100 bucks? I am glad I got some b4 CEL stopped making um ... haha

W

w7shred

Awards
superdrol
20/30/40/50/60/70 you wont need anything else. Not even pct. you will get huge.

N

ngen52

Awards
I feel like thats a bad idea... SD more than 4 weeks as well as no pct while tapering up...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well with that cycle by week 6 the sides would probably be so bad that you'll stop and the reason no PCT would be needed is because anyone will have liver failure by the start of week 7...

W

w7shred

Awards
i was just kidding if he Google'd anything he would know that's terrible.

W

w7shred

Awards
im glad I lost rep points for posting something so obvious.

N

ngen52

Awards
Like I have googled it and have a decent amount of knowledge, my problem was not knowing cycle specifics

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
right now you can get BOGO on PHs at Mrsupps.com

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Have you personally tried it?
if you want a legit, solid performing SD product buy beastdrol. If you dont care and can live with cheap BS from china pick any SD clone out there. the ones for 19bux should be awesome

ninjanick2011

ninjanick2011

Awards
Ya I've been on methastadrol for a week now not a damn thing mentally or physically in the gym :/ good thing my beastdrol will be arriving shortly ..

N

ngen52

Awards
It's ****. Barely increased strength and size. All it did was make my nipples puffy for 2 months after the cycle