m5aa

slydeflex

Awards
Has anyone used m5aa and what their experience with the negative sides have been? I wanted to know if anyone had any hair loss since m5aa converts to DHT. I have been doing a 1ad/4derm cycle and have not had any problems with hair loss or major sides. I want to plan a cycle next year with 1test/4ad transdermal and m5aa, however, if this will cause

hardlyworkin

Awards
I am currently on a cutting cycle using clen and M5AA. I am running M5AA at week 1 at 40mg week 2 at 40mg week 3 at 60mg week 4 at 60mg and clen during week 2 and 3 in the pyrimid dosage topping out at 120mcg/day. I am just finishing week 3 up right now at at 60mg/day this stuff kicks ass I an lost 12lbs in 3 weeks and have gained strength in all workouts. I am doing 1500 cals a day at a 50/38/12 percent ratio. This stuff seems to be great. Strength is up, body comp looks great, and vasculinity is nice. I have no sides at all no hair loss, no acne, nothing. I feel great. I am dosing at 20mg in the morning and 40mg pre-workout.

slydeflex

Awards
I am currently on a cutting cycle using clen and M5AA. I am running M5AA at week 1 at 40mg week 2 at 40mg week 3 at 60mg week 4 at 60mg and clen during week 2 and 3 in the pyrimid dosage topping out at 120mcg/day. I am just finishing week 3 up right now at at 60mg/day this stuff kicks ass I an lost 12lbs in 3 weeks and have gained strength in all workouts. I am doing 1500 cals a day at a 50/38/12 percent ratio. This stuff seems to be great. Strength is up, body comp looks great, and vasculinity is nice. I have no sides at all no hair loss, no acne, nothing. I feel great. I am dosing at 20mg in the morning and 40mg pre-workout.
thanks for the info

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow 1500 cal a day. How do you get enough protein into that?. I've tried to go down that low, but I loose strength at anything under 2500. Although I do ok at 2000....

u571

Awards
A question for you all out there. Has anyone seen anything about m5aa and gyno at all? I thought I saw one post about it some time ago...

hardlyworkin

Awards
I am currently weighing 180lbs at about 10% BF. Also I am consuming about 200g/day of protein about 120g/day of carbs and about 20g/day of fat. I am losing about 3lbs per week and with the help of M5AA I have actually gained strength in my workouts. Without any androgens I usually cut with about 2000cal/day. Clen is also a big help since it is keeping my metabolsm going and it is anticatabolic.

slydeflex

Awards
I am currently weighing 180lbs at about 10% BF. Also I am consuming about 200g/day of protein about 120g/day of carbs and about 20g/day of fat. I am losing about 3lbs per week and with the help of M5AA I have actually gained strength in my workouts. Without any androgens I usually cut with about 2000cal/day. Clen is also a big help since it is keeping my metabolsm going and it is anticatabolic.
How much m5aa are you taking at the moment?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3