low test :(

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

low test :(

just found out i have low test levels (240) and i cant get to the endocrinologist til the end of December.
    I was considering hcg or low doses of test each week.
    Thoughts?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.87%

Wait till you see your doctor before you do any of that.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    Wait till you see your doctor before you do any of that.
    would you wait on doin some kinda test booster from a gnc or something also? i want to wait but my moods and everything are outta whack
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.87%

Nah a test booster should be ok, just don't do something that would cause suppression before you talk to the doc. You could end up making your situation worse and stuff .. get titaniumxl or something from nutrapalent, and maybe some formulaX or something else with daa , these should raise your test without suppression. But wait for a few more guys to.chime in here because I am no expert
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WS11 View Post
    would you wait on doin some kinda test booster from a gnc or something also? i want to wait but my moods and everything are outta whack
    are you coming off cycle? how old are you? do you really think it would be a good idea to run test up until you see the dr? just imagine you go to see him for low t but like a moron you decided to self medicate and your t comes in just fine when he re-tests. well there goes legit trt for you.

i would not take anything that can manipulate your hormones in any way until you see the endo as he'll prolly wanna run tests again. its important that your tests are accurate.
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    are you coming off cycle? how old are you? do you really think it would be a good idea to run test up until you see the dr? just imagine you go to see him for low t but like a moron you decided to self medicate and your t comes in just fine when he re-tests. well there goes legit trt for you.

i would not take anything that can manipulate your hormones in any way until you see the endo as he'll prolly wanna run tests again. its important that your tests are accurate.
    No. I'm 21. Just an idea ppl shot my way. I've had my t tested a few times and its came back low and the doctors always said it was because ivwas sick but this time I finally convinced them to do something. I've taking phs in the past when americell was around that's where I assume I got this issue but its a ****ty way to live with low t. So I guess the best thing to do is just hold it out for a couple months
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.74%

No. I'm 21. Just an idea ppl shot my way. I've had my t tested a few times and its came back low and the doctors always said it was because ivwas sick but this time I finally convinced them to do something. I've taking phs in the past when americell was around that's where I assume I got this issue but its a ****ty way to live with low t. So I guess the best thing to do is just hold it out for a couple months
    yes hold out. with any luck youll end up with a decent endo who will try a proper restart protocol on you. chances are you never recovered from your ph use when you were younger. the exact reason us older guys tell you kids to wait. but inevitably you know someone or a couple guys your own age who used them and were fine, at the time... but as you well know now, not everyone escapes unscathed. if your dr doesnt want to try a restart id seek another dr. you are way too young to just be thrown on trt without at least trying to get your natty going again. youll be fine in the end. hopefully theyll get you restarted. if not, well we all know test will get you where you need to be.

do you know off hand what your lh and fsh were? if you have a full panel please post it up

try to get a mod to move this over to the anti aging sub forum
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.97%

did u properly PCT the PH? you cant just take an OTC PCT and expect to move on with it.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.62%

Problem is if you start messing with test boosters, your gonna skew your numbers when they inevitably ask to retest you. Which is going to lead to you not getting the proper help you need.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

yes hold out. with any luck youll end up with a decent endo who will try a proper restart protocol on you. chances are you never recovered from your ph use when you were younger. the exact reason us older guys tell you kids to wait. but inevitably you know someone or a couple guys your own age who used them and were fine, at the time... but as you well know now, not everyone escapes unscathed. if your dr doesnt want to try a restart id seek another dr. you are way too young to just be thrown on trt without at least trying to get your natty going again. youll be fine in the end. hopefully theyll get you restarted. if not, well we all know test will get you where you need to be.

do you know off hand what your lh and fsh were? if you have a full panel please post it up

try to get a mod to move this over to the anti aging sub forum
    how do they restart it?? i dont know what my levels are other than my overall 241 and free 144. i requested a full panel should have it shortly.
    will do. and when for pct i used clomid and nova i believe.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.74%

how do they restart it?? i dont know what my levels are other than my overall 241 and free 144. i requested a full panel should have it shortly.
    will do. and when for pct i used clomid and nova i believe.
    a restart is typically done with clomid but there are other protocols out there. clomid stimulates the release of lh. but if your lh is fine it wont do much
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.18%

a restart is typically done with clomid but there are other protocols out there. clomid stimulates the release of lh. but if your lh is fine it wont do much
    Thanks for all the info. i will post the panel as soon as i get it
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.23%

Don't do anything.

Wait until you see the endocrinologist. If you took DAA or some other test booster - it COULD actually throw you into the normal range again - at least temporarily.

And the Doc will just look at you and say ... "you're fine".

So no - wait to see the Doc that is the best thing.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.87%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Don't do anything.

Wait until you see the endocrinologist. If you took DAA or some other test booster - it COULD actually throw you into the normal range again - at least temporarily.

And the Doc will just look at you and say ... "you're fine".

So no - wait to see the Doc that is the best thing.

Yeah this makes sense, I did not think about that.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.55%

free test, or total test? free test is what really matters..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 01:57 AM
  3. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:15 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 11:47 PM