first h drol cycle

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone this is my first post I am new to this forum and forums in general. I was hoping to run a log of my h drol cycle but I am not sure what section to do that in.. Anyway here is my upcoming cycle that I plan to run let me know if you think it looks ok.

Some stats to start: been lifting for over 4 years I started under 130 lbs and im now slightly over 200 lbs 6 ft 2 and ~9% bf. I have been stuck here for a few months and have been researching h drol and I am ready to give it a go.

I plan to run it 50/75/75/75/75/75 with hawthorn berry and milk thistle preloaded one week before and throughout the cycle and PCT.

For PCT i plan to run nolva 20/20/10/10 with activate xtreme 4 caps per day.

I am bulking and I would really like to gain at least 10 lbs on this cycle. I have my diet in check 6 solid meals a day I am getting about 650 - 750 cals per meal over 200 g protein per day total as well. Opinions appreciated thanks in advance.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
and for pct i might throw in 3 g per day of DAA i still have a mini tub of that in my drawer. I will never run DAA without l dopa..got bloodwork after 3 weeks on daa lh was up as was my test but my prolactin was higher than normal range...not fun for the libido just fyi. However, since I will take activate xtreme with l dopa in it i do not think the prolactin should be an issue.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
looks solid to me, but up the protein, shoot for 300 grams minimum. youll def get your 10+ pounds. may want to grab some taurine for back pumps. have fun

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
looks solid to me, but up the protein, shoot for 300 grams minimum. youll def get your 10+ pounds. may want to grab some taurine for back pumps. have fun

Thank you for your input. I think 300 grams per day (making it 1.5 g/lb) is a very good suggestion which I will aim for. I am logging this cycle soon I have the log address in my sig if you are interested. thanks again.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Thank you for your input. I think 300 grams per day (making it 1.5 g/lb) is a very good suggestion which I will aim for. I am logging this cycle soon I have the log address in my sig if you are interested. thanks again.
no prob man, listen to your body, dont play with your nipples, eat a ton, lift heavy and have a good time

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
thats the plan. I actually have one last question for you.. I was thinking of trying erase after this cycle should I overlap it with my pct say 3rd week of pct..or just wait till pct is over?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
thats the plan. I actually have one last question for you.. I was thinking of trying erase after this cycle should I overlap it with my pct say 3rd week of pct..or just wait till pct is over?
thats a great idea to overlap it with your 3rd week of pct, run it 3/2/2/2/1 so that it extends 3 weeks past your pct