European Steroid Laws

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anywhere in Europe sells steroids OTC. I know you can get alot of drugs that are illicit in other places in Amsterdam, but I didn't see any steroids for sale there. Do any other Europeon countries have lax drug laws that don't include AAS?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I think Poland is your best bet.
Cool, thats someplace I was thinking about vacationing to anyways :).

Do you know if they have shops/pharmacies that stock them, or do I have to go talk to the guy in the trenchcoat on the street corner?

boby-at

Awards
Cool, thats someplace I was thinking about vacationing to anyways :).

Do you know if they have shops/pharmacies that stock them, or do I have to go talk to the guy in the trenchcoat on the street corner?
As far as I know the major european sources are Greece (you could buy testoP in the drug store), Turkey and Bulgaria (same case). the customs control however makes the whole thing a bit unsafe:) but some manage to do it.

Deltmaster

Awards
I know you can buy in pharmacies in greece and turkey, but as said customs is a pain.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'm vacationing in Egypt right now, and I went into a drug store and asked for steroids and they had a whole display. I think I get a good price but I'm not sure. All I bought so far is 30 50ml dosages of Sustanon 250 at 4 euro each and 30 50ml dosages of Deca at 3.50 euro each. I'm gonna do a search to see how much of those two I need for an effective short cycle, but if someone wants to give me some input on the best **** for gaining mass on a 6-8 week cycle, I'm here for 3 more days and want to know :).

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I know you can buy in pharmacies in greece and turkey, but as said customs is a pain.
I don't have to bring them back to the US, just Germany, and from what I've seen its nothing like customs is returning to the US.

Deltmaster

Awards
dunno, they have tightened up alot od cross country borders, but if you are driving over it will probably be easier

boby-at

Awards
well, I myself had never a problem BUT I also was never controlled by the customs. Each time I imported a bit of this and that, however only "legal" stuf - say nolva, clen, etc and only one time I played usafe with 4 packs d-bols. Nevertheless I think that if one gets caught with say 20-30 amps testo there should be no (or a minor) problem, however one usually needs quite more so it's definitely risky.

Deltmaster

Awards
yes, you are right, and then IF you are caught it comes down to if you are intending to supply, and the proof that it is for personal use.....
that is a whole different kettle of fish, a friend of mine got 18 months suspended sentance in hamburg for just such a situation, about 8 months ago.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
yes, you are right, and then IF you are caught it comes down to if you are intending to supply, and the proof that it is for personal use.....
that is a whole different kettle of fish, a friend of mine got 18 months suspended sentance in hamburg for just such a situation, about 8 months ago.
Deltmaster, how did your friends get caught? Customs didn't even check me when I flew into Stuttgart today with quite a bit of Egyptian pharmacutical supplies:).

Deltmaster

Awards
I think it was a routine stop/check, they found him 3000 dbol tabs and various bottles/vials of test/deca/sust, Plus a load of Eph I think the magistrate tried to make an example of him, and I now the main prob he had was proving personal use, and not intent to supply.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I think it was a routine stop/check, they found him 3000 dbol tabs and various bottles/vials of test/deca/sust, Plus a load of Eph I think the magistrate tried to make an example of him, and I now the main prob he had was proving personal use, and not intent to supply.
Wow. That sucks. He wasn't US Military was he? Cause that definitly wouldn't help his career. 3000 Dbol tabs for personal use does seem like alot to prove tho ;).

Which country did he get the Dbol in? They didn't sell it down in Egypt.

Deltmaster

Awards
I do not know where he got the dbol, he had been to turkey, so??
but no, he was not military, so no worries on that score.