First Stack Help

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%

First Stack Help

This is my first cycle and I just wanted a thought from any pro's out there. I've seen and read a lot from a lot of seemingly knowledge people. I'm looking to gain some mass and lean out a little.

I'm 43, 5'11", 193... Work out 5-6 days a week, I just got the LG Tri Stack. Wanted to start with something light, I take in about 2300 cal's/ day, pretty clean eating.

I'm just going to stick with the given stack rec's, it has M-1D, MMv3, and Formadrol. I was going to take Prime with the Formadrol. Does this seem like a reasonable starting stack for a PH newbie?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.66%

its a perfectly reasonable stack if you are a fairly risk averse person. Do not expect much with this though. Maybe 2-3 pounds and a couple more reps on your main lifts, but this will not compare to something like hdrol or pmag. Do the trifecta how you have it layed out and then evaluate if you want to move to something more powerful.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%

Thanks darsh89, that was my thought exactly. I figured it would give me a little test run to see how my body handles it all, then decide whether I wanted to up the game.

I have been looking at exactly those two, pmag and hdrol for future reference. Would you stack those with something? I would run the cycle with Cycle Assist, and then I would have to run a nolva and test booster PCT?

Thanks again for the help...
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.66%

Quote Originally Posted by rdent95 View Post
    Thanks darsh89, that was my thought exactly. I figured it would give me a little test run to see how my body handles it all, then decide whether I wanted to up the game.

I have been looking at exactly those two, pmag and hdrol for future reference. Would you stack those with something? I would run the cycle with Cycle Assist, and then I would have to run a nolva and test booster PCT?

Thanks again for the help...
    yeah you would need nolva for pct and a test booster can be beneficial to help with libido. cycle assist during the cycle. No you dont need to stack them, especially for the first go round. You could easily put on 10-15 pounds on a 6 week hdrol or pmag cycle and add 20-30 pounds to your major lifts. The only thing i would recommend you stacking them with is either transaderm or dermacrine to act as a "test base". This can help with lethargy and make pct a little easier.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%

Ok, never saw that before. So run the dermacrine the whole cycle and during PCT ?

I'm obviously far from this stage, but researching and prepping..

Thanks....
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.66%

Ok, never saw that before. So run the dermacrine the whole cycle and during PCT ?

I'm obviously far from this stage, but researching and prepping..

Thanks....

no problem.

its sort of a new thing. Ive personally never tried it, but probably will during my next cycle, although people who have done it seem to enjoy it. You would only run it during the cycle, not during pct.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%

Got it. Thanks again.. Big help
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.66%

Got it. Thanks again.. Big help
    anytime, good luck with your cycle, let me know if you have any other questions
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you could add something mild to the Trifecta stack. p stanz, katandrol, etc etc. to spice it up a bit
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%

Thanks for the info gymrat, but then I'll need a stronger pct, and I was hoping to go light this first time around and just see how things respond.
    I will definitely be back for some advice when I decide on the next step/round. Through my research I seem to see you and darsh posting a lot with some good information and assistance, thanks for that.
    I see you also live in the Chicago area, catch my name?

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1