Sustanon Question

searider

searider

Awards
I was just wondering why some people advise the use of D-bol to kick start a Sus cycle when there's Test Prop. in the blend? I have cycled with test prop. before & it kicks in pretty fast on it's own, so I was just curious as to why that would change with a Sustanon cycle. thanks.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was just wondering why some people advise the use of D-bol to kick start a Sus cycle when there's Test Prop. in the blend? I have cycled with test prop. before & it kicks in pretty fast on it's own, so I was just curious as to why that would change with a Sustanon cycle. thanks.
Sust still has long acting esters, so you only have so much short acting prop/phenylprop to work with.

I'm not a fan of sust because of the variance in half lives causing unstable testosterone levels unless you inject eod, in which case you might as well use good 'ol prop.

searider

searider

Awards
Thanks for your reply, I see what your saying. I've never run Sus before but because of the fast acting esters i wanted to give it a go, Either that or my usual test -e but than i would want to jump start that with the bols. thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No problem man

I think either a prop cycle or a test e kickstarted with prop/orals is the way to go.