12 weeks after havoc cycle with nolva and daa as pct... clear liquid from nipples

woodbear

Awards
I started to get itchy nipples and some clear fluid from them. Not a good idea to try pulsing sd clone , but I wanted to see if it helped or made i worse. Since SD pulsing was ineffective, I called it quits, decided to never touch this stuff again, since I got small gains, and mostly sides . If anything, I`ll get proper gear and do test cycles instead.- but probably not.

Anyway. Problem still not solved. Strength, libido and size is well maintained.
But my nippels sometimes feel itchy. I have a big gland in my left nipple, and a very small one in my right. They are not tender, nor have grown...yet. When I first got them, in my early 20`s for no apparant reason, they where VERY painful.

If I squeeze the left one, with the bigger gland, nothing comes out. But if I squeeze the other, some micro drops of clear fluid appear from different places on the nipple.

Bloods looked like this

TSH 2,06 (0,5-3,6)
GH <0,1 (<11,5)
igf-1 13,3 (11-40)
DHT 2,27 (0,1-3,10)
Androstenione 8,0 High
ssh 3,1 (1-12)
LH 6,9 (1-12)
Prolactin 367 (50-700)
Estradiol 0,24 (0,06-0,14) High
Testosterone 27,0 ( 8-35)
SHBG 40 (8-60)
Free test 6,7 (3-14,7)

ok, does not seem to be prolactin related, but rather estro, since that is high. My total test i fine, but my free test is not exactly great.

Still waiting for a phonecall from my doc to see what he thinks.

Right now all I use is zma and trying novedex xt to see if it can lower my estrogen. Not even using DAA.
I have nolvadex too, and I tried that for a few days, and the liquid stops, but a few days off, it comes back.

Any clues?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Looks estrogen related to me. Drop the nolvadex and run an AI for a few weeks and taper down, and get bloods again

woodbear

Awards
hence the reason for trying novedex xt from gaspari, since it is an AI, though a weak one, better than nothing.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar issue after superdrol... I'd get letrozole and dose it at .5 mg EOD for a month. That'll knock out the estrogen issue.

woodbear

Awards
Getting better already with gasparis good old novedex xt. Itching gone, still som eclear fluid though.
Interresting thing, up a few lbs and strenght just beat the gains during havoc. Maybe i m getting better.

Cant get letro through dealers, all nolva, clomid and hcg here. Thats whats beibg used here. I got a phone consult with my doctor tomorrow, i might get some ai from him though, as he mentioned it when i took the tests, and checked my nipples ;-) he just wanted to see e test results before prescribing any anti E.

woodbear

Awards
got answers from doc. Test results where diagnosed by him as positive to have used AAS... doh ;-)

Interresting bit, this was 8-9 weeks after havoc, and 4-5 weeks after pct... so busted later.. .

Anyway, unless my nipple glands started to grow more, he wanted my body to regulate down estrogen by itself before administering arimidex, novla or something else, since he did not like the side effects with those...

Since those tests, besides the ability to press some clear liquid from my nipples (micro drops if I squeeze really hard, no pain) morning wood has returned every morning, and overall gains in the gym has increased to heavier than on cycle.

I`m considering self medicating my self, a few days of nolva along with the novedex xt , to see if it stops the liquid in the nipples, and then taper off instead of stopping dead...

or do like my doctor says, stop using most supps besides the totally safe ones, , and let my body adjust down estrogen itself.

When it came to my free test, he said that I was in range for my age, unless I felt crap or had libido issues, he would not think about trt. Especially since everything else was either over range, or good.
He wanted new blood in a few months time, to see if things had leveled out.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
got answers from doc. Test results where diagnosed by him as positive to have used AAS... doh ;-)
How? Everything is in range except for estrogen, which really isn't even *that* high.

Anyway, unless my nipple glands started to grow more, he wanted my body to regulate down estrogen by itself before administering arimidex, novla or something else, since he did not like the side effects with those...
What side effects? Letro is pretty much the harshest when it comes to sides, and those are really mild to be quite honest... so long as you don't keep your estrogen below undetectable levels for too long. (yea, it's that strong)

I`m considering self medicating my self, a few days of nolva along with the novedex xt , to see if it stops the liquid in the nipples, and then taper off instead of stopping dead...

or do like my doctor says, stop using, and let my body adjust down estrogen itself.
Nolvadex and Clomid (and most other SERMs) increase test, but your body also starts converting that increased test into estrogen, and to top it off, your free test will generally not go up much, because SHBG increases. Use an AI. Arimidex will work great, but letro works even better and you can use a VERY low dose.

woodbear

Awards
thanks, good answers...

i think he though I used aas, since my bloods looked like post cycle tests he has seen before.

my previous test serum was 19,6 and andro vas 5,2
now they where 27 and 8

max level for normal androstenedione is 6,2 and mine was over that.

I have nolvadex D/tamoxifen and novedex xt the gaspari AI.
Can get clomid.
No one I know can get me arimidex or letro besides my doc, but he would rather wait. cannot order this online where i live, thats just asking for problems in customs..

The doc read about the sideeffects like liver failure etc with arimidex, I shot in a joke "have you read the sideeffects of the nsaids you give out like candy, and not to mention ssri s! he kinda agreed, but wanted retesting in 1-2 months, then reconsider... darn.

I must note, that the week I took the bloodtest, I had no morning wood, and suffered a bit of lower libido,
The last 2 weeks, have been great libido wise. especially the last few days... horny all day, and great gains in the gym

so if it had not been for some "nipple sweat" I say I totally fine. If I sqeeze my nipples, the drops appear on the sides of the main part of the nipple. just like micro sweat drops..
problem is I have been stupid and squeezed them multiple times a day, which might just make them produce more... darn.

woodbear

Awards
just talked to one experienced juicer, who is a friend, he told me not to worry. He had one of his friends rushed to the doc during after a heavy cycle, with the ability to squirt white goo over a foot from his nipples. He came clean with his doc and just demanded the stuff he needed, and some anti depressants due to his sudden depression from having squirting nipples... he really paniced

all in all, I should be fine.... given time..
damn, that my doc could not just prescribe arimidex, but he just did not think my estrogn levels where that high either...

question is, should i try some nolva, and what dose, 20 then 10, then 5 and only for a few days? or will that be pointless for my case now?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
just talked to one experienced juicer, who is a friend, he told me not to worry. He had one of his friends rushed to the doc during after a heavy cycle, with the ability to squirt white goo over a foot from his nipples. He came clean with his doc and just demanded the stuff he needed, and some anti depressants due to his sudden depression from having squirting nipples... he really paniced

all in all, I should be fine.... given time..
damn, that my doc could not just prescribe arimidex, but he just did not think my estrogn levels where that high either...

question is, should i try some nolva, and what dose, 20 then 10, then 5 and only for a few days? or will that be pointless for my case now?
You can do the nolvadex, but it won't decrease the estrogen level. With no access to an AI, I say just quit pinching your nips and give it another month lol... Honestly though, your hormone levels look fine, aside from the slightly high estrogen. If test was low then I'd be concerned, but it looks good.

woodbear

Awards
The reason my doc ment i had taken something roid ike was the test serum increase from 19,6 at age 31 vs 27 at age 38 hehe
Damn i started to enjoy playing with my nipples hehe.
Thanks for commenting my hormone levels and giving suggestions :) appreciated.