First cycle help please!

Bicep23

Awards
Ok, so not my first cycle, but my first time injecting. Getting excited to give it a run, still in planning stages right now. Hopefully begin 1/2012.

Looking to set up a SOLID, but basic cycle. I am going to run test, 250 mg twice a week. No oral kick start, just test. Anyone think I should run less for my first time around?

Anything else I should run on cycle? Letro or an ai, dont want to carry too much water.

What about pct? This is where I'm most concerned. Lots of conflicting stories out there. Another forum (no names) actually recommends pcting without a serm. They sell a handful of products on which they claim to work better than a clomid/nolva pct. After you read their forum for a bit, they're really convincing their stuff works, kinda brain wash.

Anyone ever pct by starting on
Clomid and transitioning in to nolva?

This is lengthy with lots of questions, but it seems the more I read, the more convoluted all the previous knowledge I have learned becomes.

Also, was really considering running a sarm in pct or right after, thoughts? Could help solidify gains and keep part of the "on" feeling perhaps?

Any info would be great. Ive researched my butt off but can't find any good info..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
what test??? C/E/P???

pct ??

clomid or nolva + AI

tmbone

Awards
Hes probobly talking about Test E since he's shooting twice a week. Run tamox at about 10mgs a day to control estro sides. And as for PCT depending on how long you stay on test you might need HCG shots to boost your natty production and run clomid along with that at about 50mgs a day for about 20-30 days.

Bicep23

Awards
Sorry I didn't clarify, definitely test e.

What the difference in running small dose of nolva on cycle compared to say letro?

For pct is clomid and nolva overkill or a safe precaution?

tmbone

Awards
Well Tamox does a good job at preventing estro sides while on cycle at the same time it won't hinder gains or kill sex drive like say letro would.
And yeah I've stacked Clomid and Tamox before it's not overkill, I actually recommend that.
And as for running a strong A.I on cycle, I would only do it if your running 800+mgs a week.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you can use clomid and nolva for pct but at lower doses. Use the sarm in the 4th wk of pct or right after it. Lower doses of S1 (osta), (6-8mg) is barely supressive. Start there and taper the dose up.

the half life of clomid is about 5 days so if you start off with a high dose it will be in your system for a while.

Bicep23

Awards
Ok...

What dosage of nolva would Recommend while on cycle?

In pct, would u follow your serm with an ai?

tmbone

Awards
10mgs a night would be fine.
And as for following the serm with an ai, I would do that if you want to continue keeping water off, but I don't see any other reason for it

Bicep23

Awards
Any thoughts on the sarm either in pct or post pct?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would not use nolva while on cycle. I like to use a AI towards the end of a serm to reduce serum estrogen levels. typcically this would stop any rebould you could get post pct.

Bicep23

Awards
I would not use nolva while on cycle. I like to use a AI towards the end of a serm to reduce serum estrogen levels. typcically this would stop any rebould you could get post pct.
So what would u use on cycle to control estrogen and as gyno prevention?

tmbone

Awards
Could you elaborate more on why you wouldn't use nolva on cycle? Nolva itself has A.I properties....
And as long as you taper off the dosage nearing the end of PCT the rebound would be nonexistant anyways.