Test, dbol and mdrol cycle

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running test e at 500mg for fourteen weeks. I'm somewhat prone to acne, but have some dbol and mdrol. Knowing this, running them straight at a standard dose of 50mg ed dbol and 20mg mdrol sounds like a ****load of acne to me and my liver would hate me. I was thinking of running the dbol at 25mg for 7 weeks (25mg capsules) and possibly pulsing the mdrol with it for that long. I'm only pulsing the mdrol because I had way less sides using it this way last time and it should keep the bloat from the dbol (if any, somewhat low dose of dbol) away.

Thoughts?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Why do you wanna use both? Why not just run the dbol at 50 and save the mdrol for later?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Why do you wanna use both? Why not just run the dbol at 50 and save the mdrol for later?
Considered that, but blowing up 20lbs in three weeks is sure to turn some heads. I'm in med school surrounded by not stupid people and physicians so I thought that may not be the best route to take.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yeah I can see that. Don't you think it'd pretty toxic to the liver combining the two, even at lower dosages?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yeah I can see that. Don't you think it'd pretty toxic to the liver combining the two, even at lower dosages?
Dbol liver toxicity is vastly overstated and I've seen plenty of bloowork to back this up. Wes Silveira use to talk about how he was taking 75mg a day of dbol for a year and his liver values were only slightly elevated. Combine that with the fact that I'll only be taking mdrol 4 times a week leads me to believe the resulting effect would be similar to a straight mdrol cycle. My liver values and lipids recover in a month every time regardless of the cycle I'm running.

**** it. Its an experiment and I'm a scientist; the two just go well together.

FLSUCIO

Awards
I would stick to the dbol with the Test only, unless I am wrong, the mdrol is also a 17aa so not too wise running both at the same time.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Well you sound pretty confident so you might as well go ahead and run it. Keep us updated and good luck bud.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
Yea 50mgs of dbol seem really high..... Who am I fooling I know thats too high why not just stay at 25mgs. You should really look into getting compressed pills not capsules so you can split the pill. Drop the mdrol and just stay in dbol for 5/6 weeks and get a AI and that will keep the bloat off. May I When you state med school are talking about PA or RN , LPN? bc I would probaly hold off On the dbol until you get a break so you can test out if you get more irritable or lose focus easeliy bc you don't want that in med school.

Gavin9

Awards
Just still to one or the other and btw the liver says no.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Yea 50mgs of dbol seem really high..... Who am I fooling I know thats too high why not just stay at 25mgs. You should really look into getting compressed pills not capsules so you can split the pill. Drop the mdrol and just stay in dbol for 5/6 weeks and get a AI and that will keep the bloat off. May I When you state med school are talking about PA or RN , LPN? bc I would probaly hold off On the dbol until you get a break so you can test out if you get more irritable or lose focus easeliy bc you don't want that in med school.
50mg ed seems to be standard for most people. I never considered that high, but 50mg with mdrol is a little much. I would only be using 25mg if i threw in the mdrol. Med school = DO/MD (DO for me, Ima be just like Swale). Test greatly increased my focus and drive last time and dbol is suppose to have similar effects. Everyone is irritable all the time in med school anyway haha. It really brings out the worst in everyone.

Just still to one or the other and btw the liver says no.
test/ d bol only imo
Sounds good. If I use the mdrol it will be used to cut and not at the same time as the dbol. They will be at opposite ends of the cycle.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
50mg of dbol usually is the standard for most people who aren't running it for the first time. Doesn't mean you have to though. Most people are probably gonna tell you it's not a good idea to run both. I definitely understand not wanting everyone to be suspicious of you hulkin out in a short period of time. I'm in a similar situation where I don't want people to notice but not at such a professional capacity like yourself. I think I'll just wear long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts, lol.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
50mg of dbol usually is the standard for most people who aren't running it for the first time. Doesn't mean you have to though. Most people are probably gonna tell you it's not a good idea to run both. I definitely understand not wanting everyone to be suspicious of you hulkin out in a short period of time. I'm in a similar situation where I don't want people to notice but not at such a professional capacity like yourself. I think I'll just wear long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts, lol.

I agree with post above. You haven't ran it before so start small go big, dbol will get you huge! I have cycled dbol 4 diff times and I barly touch 50mgs.