Using M5aa as proviron+dbol=too harsh on liver?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be running a cycle consisting of 1test cyp @ 1000mg/week, 4ad cyp @ 1500mg/week, 19 nor trans 600mg/day and dbol for the first 4 weeks at 20-25mg/day. I have some m5aa that I was going to use at the beginning of the cycle to jumpstart it, but since I got the dbol, I am going to use it for the first 4 weeks. What I was wondering about the M5aa, is that it is very similar to proviron in being a dht precursor and reducing circulating estrogen, so would it be too hard on the liver to take 25mg dbol a day and 40mg of m5aa/day during the first 4 weeks together? The reason I want to do this is to reduce bloat as much as possible, I will be running nolva at 10mg/day throughout the cycle. The 1 test cyp and 4ad cyp will be run 10 weeks, and the 19nor for 6 weeks. I am imagining that it would be too harsh on the liver to run the dbol and m5aa at the same time, but wanted you guys' opinions on it. Thanks I appreciate the help!!!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Anyone? Would stacking the M5aa with the Dbol be too hard on the liver? The only reason I want to stack it is to try and reduce bloat from the dbol.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
I tend to think that the liver toxicity of methyls is over rated..I think it would prolly be fine to run it in your cycle with the d-bol ( i know alot of people will dissagree) but something you might want to look into is making up a 5aa cyp sterile solution and pinning about 200-400 mgs a week while jumpstarting with the m5aa to keep it the free floating estro down. Hope that helps.
Dick

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
No, don't do it. If all you want it for is to reduce bloat, then run some a-dex or something EOD....dbol is pretty hepatoxic as it is when compared to other milder orals.....btw, proviron and m5AA aren't really the same thing....plus, proviron is 7AA'ed not 17AA'ed like the m5aa....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with Jergo on that.. it is better to side with caution than have you liver go to a nonworking status.. IMO

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Knox is my room mate, so i guess he was still signed on when i typed that, thanks for the help and suggestions!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Proviron is 1-methylated... ;)