T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So currently i'm on

130mg Test Prop EOD
130mg Mast EOD
80mg Anavar ED

Last night I decided to go to Outback Steakhouse for my cheat meal and had a ridiculous amount of food. I had like 6 pills of AnaBeta left over so I popped 3 right before I left my house to go eat. This morning I woke up sooo much dryer than normal. I'm also really full and vascular but I'm assuming that's just because of all the carbs I ate but the dryness really surprises me. I look leaner today than I have in a few days. Seems like AnaBeta on cycle could be really sick. Anyone else try taking AB on cycle yet?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting

maybe natty can shed some light if there could possibly be any synergy between hormones and anabeta

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I obviously haven't tried this so can't comment.

I can still try 3 with a big meal though, any excuse for me to up the dosage lol.

Thanks for the feedback T50. Much appreciated.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, since Anabetas effects arent caused by altering endogenous hormone levels one could, in theory, stack Anabeta with their androgens as if it were another hormone itself.

Although this may be beneficial, unless you have a bunch of bottles lying around i would still save it for PCT. Using it on cycle and then going into PCT without it is sort of setting yourself up to fail. Save the cycle for the regular anabolics and let Anabeta do its magic in PCT.

Unless of course you want to stock up, then be my guest by all means, haha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kev, are you getting a commission I don't know about?! ;)

I am curious to see how other people on androgens find this method. If I took steroids I wouldn't have thought to try AnaBeta on my course.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wow...sounds interesting...

id def like to know the answer to this as well, regarding possible synergy that is....

even after reading the "writeup" im still slightly confused as to the exact MOA of anabeta period... it just says it increases anabolism...

for sure it does this... but how and in what ways would be good to know to accurately take advantage of possible synergistic combinations

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow...sounds interesting...

id def like to know the answer to this as well, regarding possible synergy that is....

even after reading the "writeup" im still slightly confused as to the exact MOA of anabeta period... it just says it increases anabolism...

for sure it does this... but how and in what ways would be good to know to accurately take advantage of possible synergistic combinations
We believe that the increase in anabolism is found via non-androgen receptor mediated effects.

To quote Bill Roberts:
"Unfortunately we cannot yet identify how many non-AR-mediated activities there may be. There are I think at least two: activity in microsomes and activities in nerves. There may be more. For example, differentiation of satellite cells of muscle into mature muscle cells might be a non-AR mediated activity."

The entire course of action for Anabeta has not been put into light by the scientific community, but based on the literature we feel that those are some of the mechanisms by which it works.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard from guys not on the internet that we sell to who have use AnaBeta with PH's like superdrol.

They will start the AnaBeta, and use it the entire time they are in superdrol (like 3 weeks) and then through PCT.

According to them, it does provide enhancement. Keep in mind most of these guys were bulking and were comparing their experience of SD + AnaBeta to SD only in the past.

If i ever run a PH again, I will be stacking it

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard from guys not on the internet that we sell to who have use AnaBeta with PH's like superdrol.

They will start the AnaBeta, and use it the entire time they are in superdrol (like 3 weeks) and then through PCT.

According to them, it does provide enhancement. Keep in mind most of these guys were bulking and were comparing their experience of SD + AnaBeta to SD only in the past.

If i ever run a PH again, I will be stacking it
I think i'll do the same

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to crack open my bottle and run it for the end of cycle but I'm going to save it for PCT. The morning dryness and was awesome tho. Reminded me of mornings after I have a few drinks the night before and wake up super dry.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know anyone who has tried it.

I wouldn't even care to speculate. Ostarine is not something I put any research into. Maybe Natty or Kevin have a hypothesis.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about running it with Ostarine?
I would assume by the same logic that it would be usable on a cycle of Ostarine as well, especially since a SARMs MOA is completely reliant on the androgen receptor. Sort of reminds me of Bill Roberts' old theory of Class I and II steroids and how to stack androgens depending on their affinity for the AR.

This is all theoretical, of course.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I would assume by the same logic that it would be usable on a cycle of Ostarine as well, especially since a SARMs MOA is completely reliant on the androgen receptor. Sort of reminds me of Bill Roberts' old theory of Class I and II steroids and how to stack androgens depending on their affinity for the AR.

This is all theoretical, of course.
heh, I remember this...

Thanks for the responses though.... I will def be running AnaBeta with my next big cycle then.... PCT as well ;) Gonna be killer!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about running it with Ostarine?
Assuming its quality osta and not the underdosed stuff that has been popping up in lab tests, id like to see how the combo is

I actually think someone on here has already done it

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Assuming its quality osta and not the underdosed stuff that has been popping up in lab tests, id like to see how the combo is

I actually think someone on here has already done it
links to these labs?

Id like to know who NOT to buy from...

The S4 I got was certainly legit... I suspect their Osta is the same but before I drop the dough it would be nice to know if there has been inside revelations on my particular source.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We can't post links on here to companies selling research chemicals.

It is against forum rules.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
We can't post links on here to companies selling research chemicals.

It is against forum rules.
labs as in lab tests... I dont need lab links, I have a source.

Id like to know to what degree these are coming back inaccurate what it really might be and where its coming from (usually on the lab report, no link to site required)

n believe me I know the rules.... I wouldnt be openly sourcing on the board as well ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure how legitimate it would be to post a link which openly compares sources either.

Send him a PM. If it is within the rules he will let you know. :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
heh, I still think your missing the request here but its all good... im on personal terms with natty as it is so I will just ask if I can see the testing results or links to discussions about it to figure out more in depth what hes talking about.

thanks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are right, I might be missing exactly what you mean by the request.

You said that you knew your S4 was legit but hadn't tried the ostarine and although suspected it was legitimate you wanted to know if labs showed otherwise.

I wasn't sure that providing a link to a lab test, especially a few links so a comparitive set of lab tests on research chemicals was within the forum rules because there is often confusion when it comes to this grey area. I also wasn't convinced that Josh would want to post things like that in an AnaBeta thread, which is why I said it would be best to send him a PM. :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I think you are right, I might be missing exactly what you mean by the request.

You said that you knew your S4 was legit but hadn't tried the ostarine and although suspected it was legitimate you wanted to know if labs showed otherwise.

I wasn't sure that providing a link to a lab test, especially a few links so a comparitive set of lab tests on research chemicals was within the forum rules because there is often confusion when it comes to this grey area. I also wasn't convinced that Josh would want to post things like that in an AnaBeta thread, which is why I said it would be best to send him a PM. :)
Its cool bro!