6 week Dbol cycle help

Winning is al

Awards
I'm I've been struggling with the idea of whether or not to use a PH for a very long time, and I think I've finally decided to start one. I just have a few questions:

1, At what dose's should I take Dbol at over the next 6 weeks?
2, what SERM should I use, and at what dose?
3, What PCT would one recommend? I currently have "the Swole Stack" by anabolic innovations sitting at my house, will that suffice, or is there better?

Money is not an issue, I just want to run this as safely as possible with as much of a muscle gain and retention as one can get.

Thanks guys!

UndercoverPec

Awards
not sure if srs.

D bol is not a prohormone... its an oral steriod.

not the best thing to use for a 1st timer. especially solo.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm I've been struggling with the idea of whether or not to use a PH for a very long time, and I think I've finally decided to start one. I just have a few questions:

3, What PCT would one recommend? I currently have "the Swole Stack" by anabolic innovations sitting at my house, will that suffice, or is there better?

Money is not an issue, I just want to run this as safely as possible with as much of a muscle gain and retention as one can get.

Thanks guys!
the answers to all these questions are available using a google search; please do some more research and come back and ask some questions.

Winning is al

Awards
I've done quite a bit of research, and the information is so scattered and biased.

I simply want some real, down to earth answers for my questions.

Also, in terms of me being a 1st timer, couldn't I just solve this by taking a smaller dose?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
there are willing people to help you here im sure but your not helping yourself. please so research on your own and present what you think is a good idea. this way people may correct you and you can show some effort on your side. im talking about 3 months of research every damn day reading the logs and supplement reviews. pct is so easy to figure out...dbol is never a good cycle by itself. 19 is still young to start PHs, they are not really prohormones, they are microwave steriods. theyre like corn before popcorn, get it? yeah i made that up myself lol i might even put that in my signature now hahaha. anyway you havent posted any stats, how you lift, what your diet is... being 19 im 100% positve your diet is ****. what are your goals... im overloading you with questions but refer back to this and get your stuff together, if your gonna do it do it right and be patient. listen to what people tell you until you have a good understanding of whats going on. good luck im new to this forum too so nice to meet you

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks guys!
We can probably help you.
Primordial Performance | Nutritional Supplements and Fitness Supplements For Improved Body Contour and Sexual Prowess

Dbol is not exactly a compound you retain alot from. Like any methyl it will cause a rapid uptake of ionic fluid and intracellular calcium so you will get big and strong pretty quick. But this isnt genomic long-term like benefits. If reverses pretty quick.

And Im baffled by why someone would want to run dbol when perfectly obtainable 4-chloro compounds are available that are just as fast acting and effective and of course "legal". (atleast from a DEA point of view)

My point is, if you want to do a fasting acting compound, then pick something legal. If you want more long-term quality gains without compromising your liver then go androseries.

-Eric

angryswoles

angryswoles

Awards
let him do it, one more uneducated troll with gyno

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks guys!
Lolol swole stack as pct for dbol. Let us know how that works out. As they say on espn Monday night football... "CMON MAN!"