Best Stack THat Does NOT need a PCT

potobori

Awards
Hey guys i wana run something strong. I want a strong stack that doesnt need a pct, that would be my cut off point. Ive been working out for 4 years. Can you gys please post the best stack for lean gains. Nothing gay like protien and creatine, something unique please !!

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Hey guys i wana run something strong. I want a strong stack that doesnt need a pct, that would be my cut off point. Ive been working out for 4 years. Can you gys please post the best stack for lean gains. Nothing gay like protien and creatine, something unique please !!
fooddrol works really good, no pct required

You can run any anabolic you want without pct....if ur an idiot and want to lose all your gains and suffer unnecessary side effects

whatever you run needs to be followed up with some form of pct, preferably a serm + daa

potobori

Awards
ya i know man... im looking for something that does not require a pct!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys i wana run something strong. I want a strong stack that doesnt need a pct
Seems like 2 rather conflicting statements.

I trained for 6 years with ZERO supplements whatsoever and then another 4-5 after that with just natural supplements (only one hormonal run). You've lifted for 4 years; you can make gains without that. Focus on your nutrition, read up on ingredients that are in certain supplements and then make a decision.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
food buu, your in the wrong section, all cycles in this section requires 1000000% of the time a PCT

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get you that der tri fecta stack from lg, and watch tha gainz come!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to go without PCT, go with AnaBeta. Natadrol might be good too, even though it's recommended to do PCT after it.. I, however, think you might make it through without PCT.. I gained over 8lbs and lots of strength with my first Natadrol cycle.

If your goal is to gain weight, Natadrol, AnaBeta & either Ravenous or Black Hole could be nice stack. HGH booster like GHenerate might be nice addition too. If your goal is to cut or recomp, do it without Ravenous or Black Hole.

kangarew113

Awards
Natty Test Boost

Is basically all you can do that you can get away with no PCT. I use HCGenerate, expensive, yes but you can't argue with results. Good luck and stay away from anabolics if you aren't going to do them safely. It really makes it hard on those of us that spend hours researching the safe ways when a few people gear up then wonder why their boobs sank to their navel or end up in the hospital with liver issues. Not trying to be a jerk, but some things in life are worth the research and I can't think of anything worth it more than your health.

potobori

Awards
thanks for the input guys. I think im going to stack erase and testforce2 ! I just wanted to see what else is out there. Im never going ot do full blown juice or prohormones. But ya if something needs a pct its too much for me ! Right not im 173lb, bench 320, incline 300 and dead lifting 405. so thats pretty good i think. I think my goal is to be a lean 180 - 185 by the summer, benching 315 for 3 - 5 and dead lifting 465

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just pointing out, again, that this thread is in the Anabolics section; hence my earlier response being what it was. Had it been in the Supplements section, I could have gone for days about suggestions.

OP, if you really want good advice, I'd highly suggest starting a thread in the supplement section and let this one die.

potobori

Awards
sorry i reposted in the supplement section. Ill really appreciate it if you can give me some good info on there.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
sorry i reposted in the supplement section. Ill really appreciate it if you can give me some good info on there.
can i ask why you want to avoid running a pct? its quite easy to obtain a serm and the results of prohormones vs natty supplements arent even in the same league, although you do take more risk with prohormones

potobori

Awards
I don't want something that will be so strong that it would need a serm on an ai

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
u could try my new supplement. no pct required.

Introducing PLACEBODROL* the world's first transdermal cholesterol product. Designed as an otc replacement for testosterone. there should be good conversion but it must be applied to the scrotum. PLACEBODROL* made from 100% non-organic animal fat. bulk orders available.

*warning- use of this product may result in shiny balls

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
u could try my new supplement. no pct required.

Introducing PLACEBODROL* the world's first transdermal cholesterol product. Designed as an otc replacement for testosterone. there should be good conversion but it must be applied to the scrotum. PLACEBODROL* made from 100% non-organic animal fat. bulk orders available.

*warning- use of this product may result in shiny balls
pre order price? the ladies will love dem shiny ballz

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Go with 800mg test, 500 tren, you ll be cool without a pct

amethyst

Awards
when you say no pct, do you mean no pct of research serm type or no pct period. There are a few ph/ds that an otc like formadrol or erase would be fine for. D-plex can be followed with otc. If you want a pct free one try the workyourassofferol and eateverythingabolin stack.

amethyst

Awards
thanks for the input guys. I think im going to stack erase and testforce2 ! I just wanted to see what else is out there. Im never going ot do full blown juice or prohormones. But ya if something needs a pct its too much for me ! Right not im 173lb, bench 320, incline 300 and dead lifting 405. so thats pretty good i think. I think my goal is to be a lean 180 - 185 by the summer, benching 315 for 3 - 5 and dead lifting 465
that combo is a pct/test booster, just don't use strong ph/ds like epi,sd in front of it. Go with p-stanz or somthing mild first,youll get your goals and then some

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
No such thing as a "strong stack" that doesnt require a PCT. There are plenty of non-hormonal stacks out there though.

EDIT: DAA and Phytoserms-347.

CHEEAAAAAAAA

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Yeah but that would just shut down your body's natural HGH production when you get off and you'll have to run GHRP-6 afterwards
Never heard that one before I dunno about that

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using Titanium XL and Divison 1 right now... I'm noticing pretty impressive strength gains considering I'm cutting/recomping. I can imagine on a bulk these two would shine, especially given the appetite/energy increase. I think TCF-1 would be a great addition to the stack. Anabeta is always another option, but again, I've never tried it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
One natural stack I used in my post cycle and was awesome....

Core Test
HCGen
Anabeta