VPX 1 test cyp through a whatman filter?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
I just got my vpx 1 test cyp, and want to start the pinning tonight, but was a little concerned about the unsealed, unscrewable top on the bottle, unlike a crimped amp would be. Would running the 1 test cyp through a whatman oil filter prior to pinning help this at all, or is this not even a problem in the first place?

chemikill

Banned
Awards
I just got my vpx 1 test cyp, and want to start the pinning tonight, but was a little concerned about the unsealed, unscrewable top on the bottle, unlike a crimped amp would be. Would running the 1 test cyp through a whatman oil filter prior to pinning help this at all, or is this not even a problem in the first place?
I think it would be a good idea, an extra insurance of sort.
I even refiltered the sledgetest from designer (although he would be the last person I feel I would have to worry about sterility) Just peace of mind though :thumbsup: I also bake it @ 250 for 45min. I would also do this with any underground lab gear... and I double filter tren. conversions .45 then .22.
I know I'm a paranoid-filter freak :frustrate , but no abcess's yet(knock on wood).
Good luck,
-chem.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
should i pull it through a filter out of its original container into a sterile amp, or filter it as im pushing it through (while pinning)?

chemikill

Banned
Awards
should i pull it through a filter out of its original container into a sterile amp, or filter it as im pushing it through (while pinning)?
Get a big 5 or 10 cc syringe and draw up till full with 1st needle, then put on your whatman with another sterile needle, and filter through into a sterile sealed vial.
-chem.

chemikill

Banned
Awards
Also you might want to heat it up a little first, it will do two things for you;
1)Make your filtering faster.
2)It will ensure all the hormone is in solution.(I've never used VPX, but have read that their product come out of solution).