________What the *** should I take next !!

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
What is the best fast gaining, huge pump, plateau topper, mind blowing stack ????

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a lot of brownies from dark side

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Test+Tren+Primo+and a few orals and some GH and slin

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
I dont mind needles, just cant bring myself to go that far !! just ordered AMS mass stack and i kinda feel guilty! never did anything intense like a PH before. But if i dont get the results im hoping, in a few months im going to try something different!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I dont mind needles, just cant bring myself to go that far !! just ordered AMS mass stack and i kinda feel guilty! never did anything intense like a PH before. But if i dont get the results im hoping, in a few months im going to try something different!
you are aware that this AMS stack is PHs right? im assuming you are aware but the way you worded this post makes it sound otherwise

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
nonono... im totally aware, just saying never did anything like a PH before so im kinda weary on doing this AMS stack because it is a PH stack ... ordered the stack 3 days ago should come in sometime next week. then..................let the fun and games begin!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
nonono... im totally aware, just saying never did anything like a PH before so im kinda weary on doing this AMS stack because it is a PH stack ... ordered the stack 3 days ago should come in sometime next week. then..................let the fun and games begin!
ok just making sure. whats your plans for PCT? also, i wont lecture you, but its generally suggested a single, mild ph is ran rather then a stack for one's first cycle. keeps things simple and safer

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i dont think the AMS stack is anything he should worry about. doesnt it come with pct?? similar to the trifecta stack?

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
Everything is formated in my thread ......copy past my signature below. CHECK IT OUT!