H-Drol/MMv3 Cycle

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
Heya, I'm an amateur bodybuilder doing my fourth cycle of PH (used Methadrol, Methadrol X-treme, and severely disappoined by Dianabol/Anadrol) [this is my first cycle since July]. My GOAL is to get to 250-260lb with a substantially low BF% and as much muscle as I can possibly healthily carry.

I currently take quite a bit of herbals: Tribulus Terrestis, Fo-Ti, Korean Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, Hawthorn Berry, Fish Oil, Tea 2x/day with cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg, Butchers Broom, Acai Berry, Cayenne Fruit, Gymnema Sylvestre, Milk Thistle, Gotu Kola, Ashwaghanda, Bacopa Monierra, Garlic, Devil's Claw, Swanson Lung Essentials, and Shilajit.

I have H-Drol and MMv3, Myotein, and L-Glutamine, all 3 BCAAs, L-Arginine & L-Ornithine, and Beta-Alanine. I eat 6 meals a day, no carbs (besides fruit, veggies, and 1 slice of rye bread a day); I use a protein shake after a workout of 1-2 scoops, and later in the day as one of my meals (with almonds) 3 scoops. I lift 5-6 days/week (currently eccentric lifting plan 2/4 weeks done) and I do cardio 3-4x/week. I take my L-Glutamine, BCAAs, L-Arginine + L-Ornithine, and Beta-Alanine with water (right after my herbal tea concoction) between 7:30am - 11am [usually 8:30-9am] and also from 8:30pm - 9:30pm roughly (again after my herbal tea).

I HAVE NOT started H-Drol and MMv3 because I am very unsure how to stack these. Does anyone have any suggestions on the dosage of this stack, any herb/supplement I may require, or any general advice? I'm willing to indulge any ideas with a reasonable amount of capability! Thanks for taking the time to read!