pro hormone

D

dannyszero

Awards
whats up guys i been doing alot of research about the use of prohormones...so im just trying to get some feedback on what you think would be a good prohormone to cycle with for a first timer? now im 6'3 230 pounds not sure my bf% but im around 15-18%.my goal is to gain up to 245 pounds and get some volume on my delts, back and bi's...note that im still just thinking about taking it or just staying natural but if i was to start what would be a good beginners cycle? i heard halodrol is good but like i said i want more feedback thanks guys.

T

Teddy21

Awards
I am on the 4th week of my first course. I chose P-Mag by Competitive Edge Labs, excellent size and strength gains, no noticeable sides. Seems like a good starting point.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
p-mag or h-drol are great first timers

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You can get some epi-strong or helladrol. Those would be both good first time cycles. Both provide nice lean gains with slight reductions in body fat.

You can also throw in a bottle of transaderm to act as a test base and would help with libido and gains on cycle. Would make PCT a little easier too.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Epi strong 30/30/30/45/45/45 + 5 pumps of Transderm a day

Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 + 5 pumps of Transderm a day

what do you have lined up for pct?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
P-mag, H-drol and Havoc (Epi, you can still find it on certain sites) are all good ones to start with and see minimal sides and solid gains.

D

dannyszero

Awards
thanks guys i appreciate the feedback as for pct im not sure yet what would you say would be a good pct? i know im probably going to need a serm i feel that i am prone to gyno because my chest is pretty build but its still soft around the edges but like i said im still reading and researching n its not a forsure thing that i will be cycling on this but the more advice the better

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If your gyno prone use a low dosed AI while on cycle. It will keep estrogen down, bloating down, but may make your joints sore.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If your gyno prone use a low dosed AI while on cycle. It will keep estrogen down, bloating down, but may make your joints sore.
Yeah I agree with this. You can use formastanozol, erase, or even triazole. Just make sure you keep the dose low.