Is 500 mg of deca to much????

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
im running: dbol at 40 mg for 4 weeks
deca at 500/wk for 12 weeks
sust at 600/wk for 12-14 weeks
i have been told 500 mg of deca is too much, but, some say its perfect!!!!
opinions please!!!!

Sweekaters

Awards
You'll need a dopamine agonist of some sort of you could potentially be in a world of hurt.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
can u help me out a bit more. what do u suggest

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
i know its not how we roll here at anabolic minds to ask outright for sources, but since its not illegal or anything, where the hell could i get it fedexed or ups from

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
i know its not how we roll here at anabolic minds to ask outright for sources, but since its not illegal or anything, where the hell could i get it fedexed or ups from
It is still a controlled substance, although not in the same class as most AAS. You need a prescription for it. So, it is technically illegal.Your sources should have that in supply, or know how to get it for you.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
k cool think i found a place. how much would u recommend and when should i add it

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
you could start off with .5mg twice a week and see how that works.

Sweekaters

Awards
k cool think i found a place. how much would u recommend and when should i add it
If it's liquid caber, don't get it. A few places sell it, but caber degrades very quickly in a liquid solution.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
400mg

Personally I would go 500 sust and 300 Deca.

At 600, go 400.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
400mg

Personally I would go 500 sust and 300 Deca.

At 600, go 400.
If I drop my dose to 400 can I use a little nolvadex and bypass the cabergoline. I've takin 250 mg
And expierenced no sides, just results

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
If I drop my dose to 400 can I use a little nolvadex and bypass the cabergoline. I've takin 250 mg
I've never used cabergoline.
Sides are part of running it. As far as Deca sides, I just deal with it. Comes with the territory. I would run AI over Nolva during cycle. Of course you have your cleansers (skin, liver, kidney) and some liquid/tab viag etc. Combat the sides as much as you can, but leave the Nolva for your PCT.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen and Caber are totally different. Tamoxifen competes with the estrogen receptor to limit the estrogen in your body, although it's useless against the estrogen triggered by Deca. Caber inhibits the effect on the prolactin secretion. You can't do anything about the Deca related estrogen; it's part of the reason Deca is so hard on our system. So your question makes no sense at all.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill try to explain this again. yes deca absolutely zeros out your bodys natty test very quickly. it does not however zero out an exogenous source of test. example below..

** natty test = 600
take a shot of 500mg deca and within weeks if not sooner natty test is, for arguments sake zero

** test levels on 500mg test/week = roughly 4000(mine were anyway)
take deca at 500mg/week and test level still roughly 4000

deca has no impact on exogenous test levels. the whole 2:1 etc is all bs. as anyone here whos experienced knows. deca either agrees with you or not. and it has nothing to do with how much test you are taking. its all about the progestin sides and how badly each individual is affected

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Tamoxifen and Caber are totally different. Tamoxifen competes with the estrogen receptor to limit the estrogen in your body, although it's useless against the estrogen triggered by Deca. Caber inhibits the effect on the prolactin secretion. You can't do anything about the Deca related estrogen; it's part of the reason Deca is so hard on our system. So your question makes no sense at all.
man i know its not the same, guess i should have beeen clearer. i meant if i lower my dose would the prolactin issue be dimimished, therefore eliminating the need and take a little nolva for water retension

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
500mg of deca is alot. 400mg is still quite a bit. No need for more than 300mg from your hormonal experience. I recommend pramipexole... I suggest you Research and Stop these shenanigans... you see what I just did there?!? ;) Forget nolva on cycle... get an AI if you insist and still run prami or caber.

BEAST

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man i know its not the same, guess i should have beeen clearer. i meant if i lower my dose would the prolactin issue be dimimished, therefore eliminating the need and take a little nolva for water retension
It'll take weeks to see an effect from a lower dose of Deca since the ester is very long.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
ill try to explain this again. yes deca absolutely zeros out your bodys natty test very quickly. it does not however zero out an exogenous source of test. example below..

** natty test = 600
take a shot of 500mg deca and within weeks if not sooner natty test is, for arguments sake zero

** test levels on 500mg test/week = roughly 4000(mine were anyway)
take deca at 500mg/week and test level still roughly 4000

deca has no impact on exogenous test levels. the whole 2:1 etc is all bs. as anyone here whos experienced knows. deca either agrees with you or not. and it has nothing to do with how much test you are taking. its all about the progestin sides and how badly each individual is affected
cool thanks bulldog! yeah iv takin 250/week of deca with zero sides, just bad ass results. ill think ill be fine around 500

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250 mg/week gave me wicked strength and fullness... better than strong oral steroids

can't wait to try npp

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Hell ya bro. Planning prop/npp offseason and prop/trena/mastp pre contest.

BEAST

Man I want to compete so bad, problem is I used to be fat and lost a lot of weight. F@*kin slimmed
Down and packed on muscle now I got some loose skin issues. Man I eat sleep and breathe this ****!
Any idea on how to tighten up besides surgery, just don't have 7000 dollars c@ash. Insurance don't
Cover it. Train like a beast, have no problem packin on mass and diet is spot on.

dragevo

Banned
Awards
What about liquid prami for deca sides? Ive thought of running deca with test e but i think ill stick with test and eq for 2nd cycle.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
What about liquid prami for deca sides? Ive thought of running deca with test e but i think ill stick with test and eq for 2nd cycle.
Test e and EQ is an awesome stack. Just make sure you run it long enough.

davidq

davidq

Awards
WTH sust is amazing and there will be no problem with libido even if you went 500/500 prolactine is not that commen with deca only with tren take p5p,vitex(chasteberry)ldopa and if you really think you need it which you dont take some cabergoline

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
WTH sust is amazing and there will be no problem with libido even if you went 500/500 prolactine is not that commen with deca only with tren take p5p,vitex(chasteberry)ldopa and if you really think you need it which you dont take some cabergoline
what is this p5p or vitex

davidq

davidq

Awards
for the supposid prolactine issues that deca "supposidly"will cause

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustanon, which, IMO, is a crappy test blend, will not combat the potential prolactin issue.
I have had solid results on sustanon. I peronally liked it best at weeks 1-2 shot eod. and then move to e3.5d.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
I have had solid results on sustanon. I peronally liked it best at weeks 1-2 shot eod. and then move to e3.5d.
yeah man, why the hell do people keep telling me that sustanon is a crappy blend. iv had great results

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Test e and EQ is an awesome stack. Just make sure you run it long enough.
Yeah, Im thinking 13weeks of test 350mg and 450 of eq for 12 weeks. Sound alright! I ran 500mg of test for 9.5 weeks and the gains were amazing. Imma run this next cycle starting in May thru summer, I dont want too much bloat from the test.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Yeah, Im thinking 13weeks of test 350mg and 450 of eq for 12 weeks. Sound alright! I ran 500mg of test for 9.5 weeks and the gains were amazing. Imma run this next cycle starting in May thru summer, I dont want too much bloat from the test.
I ran it at 600mg EQ, 600mg Test E for 16 weeks and loved it. I really didn't even start to see gains/appetite increase for EQ till week 8 so I would caution you to run it longer rather than shorter.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
hey guys just a quick update. im about 2.5 weeks into my cycle. already iv gained bout 10 pounds and feel great. i have noticed some strenght increases as well, although not quite as much as id hoped for with the dbol. eating like a horse and repping heavy @ss weight. i really am enjoyig this cycle. my goal is to be a beast when this is said and done. will be posting pics at the end

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
hey guys just a quick update. im about 2.5 weeks into my cycle. already iv gained bout 10 pounds and feel great. i have noticed some strenght increases as well, although not quite as much as id hoped for with the dbol. eating like a horse and repping heavy @ss weight. i really am enjoyig this cycle. my goal is to be a beast when this is said and done. will be posting pics at the end
Dbol is like that for me. I'll put on weight but not much strength increase. My workout partner is the opposite, he'll gain some weight but gets great strength gains.