Coughing Fit

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Kinda strange...probably not to most of you guys...but...

Injecting, like always, I aspirate... three times (probably overkill) but nonetheless I aspirate three times, am very very careful not to move the needle at all...seriously.

Then start to inject. I, almost immediately, get the smell of the BA in my nose. I'm like...."that's weird"...but finish the injection. Then the raging coughing fit. Uggh....thought I had aced myself.

Did I just get too close to a vein and burst it or something with the injection itself or ...what?

The only thing different with this injection vs. all the others that I've never had that with is that I gave it pretty high up on the front of the thigh in the upper quad.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you doing fina? If so, then welcome the the fina cough...

jimmy

Banned
Awards
Matthew D - you seem to know a fair bit about Tren.
I ran a cycle of 400 mg Deca and 500mg Sus a week for 6 weeks and loved it. Straight on from this
Now I'm running 400 Deca, 250 Sus and 250 Depot and 228 Tren Hex. Strange thing is I feel very normal
ie - I don't "feel" like I'm on. It's like the Tren nulls out everything else. Don't really get any night sweats although sleep feels
like its not that deep and restful. I feel smaller - although the scales weight the same and strength is not down.
Any ideas?

I'm 2 weeks in and am going for 4 more weeks before a break. No signs of anything adverse and have beren taking 1 cabaser per week. 6'3" 250lbs and 40.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
why

Why just this once though and not every time. been on this cycle for 4 weeks now...and was on a fina/test cyp cycle for 10 weeks before...

I just found it strange

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how to explain it either... I frequently get the "tren" taste in my mouth after injecting, kinda like DMSO breath... I've gotten the tren cough a couple times out of many injects with tren in them.

ManBeast

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That's what I wonder. He should be feeling something.

jimmy

Banned
Awards
That's what I wonder. He should be feeling something.
Not a show that its fake. Same gear as previous cycle. Tren Hex from body research, thailand
genuine packets. Sus and Deca same brand amps as last time.
Its hard to explain. I know I'm on, but don't have that "on" feeling.

I'm not in the States and get monitored by a liberal doctor.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I feel very 'normal' on tren too. It doesn't convert to estrogen, so you don't get too many emotional sides, unless the dose is high and you get a little too hyped from it. Actually, the cough has never been properly explained. But, if you are reacting that quickly, you must be in, on, around or passed through a blood vessel. If it didn't hurt, probably a vein. There is no other way to explain how it could get to your lungs so fast. I have aspirated excessively too at times only to find that something still when wrong by the end of the delivery, even with perfect IM technique. Injections are always subject to the uncertainty principal.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
yeah bringing back an old thread --

this just happened to me. never happened before. i rotate thru the same injection sites, and after taking the needle out i felt a head rush and i couldn't stop coughing.. i aspirated and got bubbles.. getting me getting me kinda worried...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i had one coughing session from tren that i thought i wasnt going to make through... man, i was punching so many things in my room. (ha) Oh the good ol' times of tren.... miss those days :)