M1T, PCT and GYNO!

Wider is better

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I came off my M1t cycle, took some liquid nolva for 4 weeks after that and on my last week of nolva started 6-oxo (I'm prone to gyno.)

I have read many threads saying that 6-oxo should be taken for 4 weeks @ 600mgs,400mgs,400mgs and 300mgs.

Problem is- I noticed that as soon as I dropped my dosages to 400mgs the second week, my nips got a little puffy.

My question is :
Can I take the 6-oxo for 6 weeks max. as it's written on the label,
and in these dosages:

Wk1:600mgs
Wk2:600mgs
Wk3:500mgs
wk4:500mgs
wk5:400mgs
wk6:300mgs.

I know this would be costly$$$ but I rather pay than have breasts. Please, any help would be appreicated.
Thanks
[/font]

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you are experiencing gyno symptons, you need to take nolva. 6-oxo will not help with gyno. If it really is gyno & not in your head, that would likely mean your test levels are still very low & estrogen levels very high. I'd get back on nolva until it subsides, then continue for 1-2 weeks.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
nolva helps with gyno, not 6OXO. What did your nolva PCT look like? did you taper it down over the 4 weeks? If not, I believe the estrogen rebound effect could be your culprit.

Wider is better

Awards
I took liquid nolva at the following dosages:
wk1:3ml
wk2:3ml
wk3:1.5ml
wk4:1.5ml

This is what I was told to do.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If you are prone to gyno, I'd kick it up a bit. Something like 4ml, 3ml, 3ml, 2ml. At least that's what I do. It may be a little overkill, but it works for me.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any of you guy's try taking tribulus after cycle,the reason I ask im on day 8 of M-1-T 30mg a day w/4-AD and im taking that 50-1 ratio Tribulus new from B.A.C with 80% saponoines.Normally after day 3 my nutz shrink to raisins..This time around im megadosing trib with horney goat every night and no shrikage,libido is very good plus i have gained 8 pounds in one week..Lets see what happens in week 2 and 3..ill keep ya posted....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, the trib and horny goat weed are nice for keeping libido and testicle size up to speed but I would not consider that to be indicative of what your testosterone levels are doing. More than likely your nuts are not producing test at all right now. The trib and HGW can increase LH and increase the production of various prostaglandins which produce more semen..which make your nuts bigger and you hornier.

Data on trib and HGW have not shown conclusively that either raises or maintains test levels in normal men, let alone men on powerful androgens like M1T.

We do know for certain that 4AD is an exogenous replacement for test when you're shut down. Currently HCG is the only truly reliable way to get your testes to produce testosterone while on cycle.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, the trib and horny goat weed are nice for keeping libido and testicle size up to speed but I would not consider that to be indicative of what your testosterone levels are doing. More than likely your nuts are not producing test at all right now. The trib and HGW can increase LH and increase the production of various prostaglandins which produce more semen..which make your nuts bigger and you hornier.

Data on trib and HGW have not shown conclusively that either raises or maintains test levels in normal men, let alone men on powerful androgens like M1T.

We do know for certain that 4AD is an exogenous replacement for test when you're shut down. Currently HCG is the only truly reliable way to get your testes to produce testosterone while on cycle.

Thank's for putting that into perspective Bio.. :goodpost: