H-Drol What Should I Expect?

jck524

Awards
I have 2 bottles of H-Drol by CEL that has been sitting around and I was debating whether or not I should taken them for 6 weeks. My main fear is that they will **** me up and make it so my dick doesnt work anymore. I am 23 and have been lifting for 5 years and I want something to take my body a little bit further. Basically, what should i expect from taking this stuff? I have done a lot of research on them and know they are a mild ph and that i will need to PCT with nolvadex. but im scared this **** is going to kill my libido.

KingBeast41

Awards
I have 2 bottles of H-Drol by CEL that has been sitting around and I was debating whether or not I should taken them for 6 weeks. My main fear is that they will **** me up and make it so my dick doesnt work anymore. I am 23 and have been lifting for 5 years and I want something to take my body a little bit further. Basically, what should i expect from taking this stuff? I have done a lot of research on them and know they are a mild ph and that i will need to PCT with nolvadex. but im scared this **** is going to kill my libido.
Take A HD starting a week after with it and two weeks after and u will be fine. It's not that bad on your libido

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Yup you'll be fine run torem as your
Pct and get a test booster and youll be g2g.

Goldx

Awards
Even if you didnt take a pct your dik will still be working it would just take longer but it will always comr back if you dont abuse steriods tgat is

Goldx

Awards
Im in yo prosish with 2 tubs of h drol on my shelf might start the cycle in few months im 21

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
I just finished my pct for a 6 week hdrol cycle and my libido never dropped. In fact while on I was a walking hardon that had my wife running scared. That was my only "side effect" if you can call that a side haha, no back pumps no lethargy. Even during my pct I was always ready to go.

I'm 34 and it was a pretty sweet ride to be honest lol. Just my two cents. As long as you have support supps stop worrying and just do it.

jck524

Awards
thanks everyone for the reply, i really appreciate it!