New to Katnadrol 2.0 and first time doing a cycle, im a newb to it.

gearhead89

Awards
Ok i was thinking of doing this cycle but also have some questions with it. I want to to do Katnadrol 2.0 with forma-stanzol and hcgenerate during the cycle. for the pct the forma-stanzol with unleashed/post cycle and continue the hcgenerate.

Don't know if this is alright as i read this is what is ideal. Also for the Katnadrol i was plan on running it for 4 weeks so 250/300/350/350 and the forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm during the whole cycle. Also plan on taking Forged Liver support during the cylce, and BCAA pills.

Also dont know when to start the pct cycle along with how much to take of the HcGenerate before and during the pct?

I am new to doing this and research is a pain as it take about 20min to load a page on the internet due to my location. if you guys can give advice and input on what is really best?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like something they wrote up for you over at EF.

Run the katanadrol for at least 6 weeks. Honestly, katana is PERFECT to stack WITH something, like epi. Running it alone you have to dose it really high.

Also, I don't see a serm in your pct plan?

gearhead89

Awards
ok so run Katanadrol for 6 weeks...250/300/300/350/350/350?
and Epistane 40/40/40/150/100/100?
like i said im new to a cycle what kind of serm do you suggest and dosage?
What about the Hc Generate along with any other suggestions?

I want to make sure im doing this right.

Turbo4V

Awards
No. I am no expert and have never ran a cycle, but don think you want to run epi at those doses. You could prolly back the Katana down to 250 if stacking with epi. Run the epi at 30 and see how it goes. If no sides you could maybe bump to 45 depending how your Epi is dosed. Mine is 15 mg hence the dosing. From my research I would use a SERM in PCT. I have Clomid. Adding some DAA into PCT wouldn't be a bad idea. Not saying that is the complete PCT, but those 2 things will be in mine if I ever get the courage to run something...lol. I just keep reading and getting as much info as possible before starting. You should do tHe same.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
ok so run Katanadrol for 6 weeks...250/300/300/350/350/350?
and Epistane 40/40/40/150/100/100?
like i said im new to a cycle what kind of serm do you suggest and dosage?
What about the Hc Generate along with any other suggestions?

I want to make sure im doing this right.
Katanadrol dosing looks fine. Epi dosing (if you're using Epi-Strong) should be 45/45/60/60/60/60

Serm should be clomid @ 50/25/25/25

HCGenerate can be ran in your post cycle

You can also use transaderm on cycle to help prevent shutdown and make PCT easier