PRIMAVAR XTREME - hype?

BigTEX

BigTEX

Awards
I've read a few online ads about this stuff.....PRIMAVAR XTREME. Like the one on this webpage....

http://www.usadiamondnutrition.com/extras.html

They make some really hefty claims like "will pack on up to 25 pounds of pure muscle within the 1st. cycle. Primavar Xtreme is the most potent anabolic product on the market." ......and "Primavar xtreme is 10 times more effective than the Androstenediol and Norandrostenediol prohormones".

Anyone ever try this stuff. I did a thread search on PRIMAVAR and found nothing on this board.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just a couple of herbs...it cant do what it says. If you cant find a product you could also look at the ingredients one by one. take care.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
"a new non-hormone anabolic pharmaceutical will pack on up to 25 pounds of pure muscle within the 1st. cycle"

RIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT :rofl: :rofl:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Sixty fuckin' dollars!!!:blink: :run: Kill me, kill me now.

fieyaa

Awards
this remarkable plant extract (20-Hydroxyecdysone/Isoinokosterone (ECDYSTERONE)) has been proven in numerous clinical studies to be more anabolic than methandrostenolone (Dinabol), with no androgenic or other undesirable side effects.

hah

BigTEX

BigTEX

Awards
"a new non-hormone anabolic pharmaceutical will pack on up to 25 pounds of pure muscle within the 1st. cycle"

RIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT :rofl: :rofl:
Yea I figure they're just trying to blow smoke up my ass.
I did some diggin and this stuff is put out by
American Research Labs. Outrageous claims on all their
products (fake steroids and diet pills).