anyone notice different smelling sweat while on hormonals?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I've never noticed before, but, the past two weeks ive been dosing bromo and 11oxo for a cut ,and, ive noticed when doing cardio i get this really bitter smelling sweat.

ive read that one can expect ammonia smelling sweat if carbs are too low and that is the body converting nitrogen/aminos into ammonia and sweating it out. ive been doing fasted cardio, which might explain it.....but i've done fasted cardio without the bromo and 11oxo and didn't notice it....

nevertheless, i'd like to know if anyone has noticed anything like this?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lower carbs=lower hydration levels. Add in increased protein consumption and you have extra stress on the kidneys.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Lower carbs=lower hydration levels. Add in increased protein consumption and you have extra stress on the kidneys.
thanks for the insight rodja, anyone else have any experience with this? its kinda causing me some worry. i dont remember ever experiencing this. the only factor ive never used is the bromo.

im drinking at least a half gallon a water a day, which isnt a ton but i dont think im dehydrated. and my protein isnt above 150g/d.

i got bloodwork a month ago and everything was good

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when im on cycle my sweat always smells funny.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, ketosis causes you to have a sour smell from the sweating out of the ketones in your blood.