DNP + Clen + T3

TBigs

Awards
I have heard of a couple of people using this combination for a great shredding stack. I am looking for feedback for those that have used these 3 together..what kind of results did you get, what amounts did you use, how long did you use them for, and what kinds of sides did you experience?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would you get shredded? Yes. Lose a ton of muscle? Yes.

One common side effect is death.

The only people who would do this are top pros who didn't diet hard enough before a contest, and then they're probably running heavy androgens to prevent muscle loss, and still they die on a stack like this.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think that stack is a good idea, you will get major results from any of those compounds taken seperately.

TBigs

Awards
Yes, DNP is a dangerous substance in which those who are not extremely educated on it should not be using. It is only for those very advanced individuals. With that said, yes DNP can cause death if used incorrectly but so can ephedra or most other things out there. I am not looking to make this a "is DNP safe?" thread as that would be a long thread in itself.

I have heard it was mainly used with a very low dose of DNP. In the situations I have heard it run were where the people wanted to run a low dose (200mg) of DNP each day instead of going up to higher doses of 400mg or higher to help reduce alot of the sides of DNP. I have run DNP in the past and the sides at 200mg per day were almost none or at least very tolerable.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you know what kind of substances your using and how they can synergistically combine to really **** you up?

This isn't a "DNP kills" thread. This is a DNP + Clen + T3 kills thread. Use of any one of these and a good diet and motivated training is more than enough.

DNP can cook you alive...throwing in two other agents that raise body temp. is really dumb. And comparing ephedra to DNP is worse than what hte government does.

TBigs

Awards
Do you know what kind of substances your using and how they can synergistically combine to really **** you up?

This isn't a "DNP kills" thread. This is a DNP + Clen + T3 kills thread. Use of any one of these and a good diet and motivated training is more than enough.

DNP can cook you alive...throwing in two other agents that raise body temp. is really dumb. And comparing ephedra to DNP is worse than what hte government does.
I understand what you are saying Brodus. This is one of the reasons I started the thread. I am looking for feedback on this combination including what the combination can and will do. Before I decide to try something I like to get as much information as I possibly can and any research on what those substances might do both alone as well as combined with other things that might be taken as well. I suggest this with anything that anyone takes ranging from vitamins to prescription drugs to supplements. There are a number of things which are completely safe alone (not saying DNP is safe) but when taken with something else which might also be completely safe alone, causes a combination which is harmful or deadly. This applies to anything even FDA approved drugs/substances. DNP and Ephedra/Ephedrine both were at one time FDA approved as well.

Also I am in no way saying that Ephedra is comparable to DNP. I would never recommend DNP to anyone. I was just saying that there is a number of things which if not used correctly or in a properly informed manner can be harmful and/or cause death. Ephedra has caused a number of death over the past couple of years and so has DNP. Both I personally believe are due to incorrect usage and/or excessive amounts.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You may get more response to this thread if you start one in the "anabolics" section. Seems like most DNP and T3 threads are in the "anabolics" section.

I've never taken any of them, but it doesn't seem wise to stack these even in low doses. Sounds like your researching now so good luck, but be careful.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
You should change your screen name to SpontaneousCombustion right now and get it over with. :p

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was agreeing with you up to this point:

"Ephedra has caused a number of death over the past couple of years and so has DNP. Both I personally believe are due to incorrect usage and/or excessive amounts."

Like I said, you are comparing the two, explicitly categorizing them as similar in the above statement, which reflects a naivete about the fundamental nature of each substance, the actions the take in vivo, and what actually brings about death from each substance.

Ask any bros here, the line between "effective" and "safe" with DNP is so minute as to scare hardcore users from using it. It's systemic effects build up over time, and it functions as uncoupler for oxidative phosphorylation, giving it hepatoxicity. However, you might not know you took too much until your already dead from another effect, that being the elevation of core body temperature.

Neither of the above scenarios are possible with Ephedra. The effective dose is very far away from the lethal dose and the half life is incredibly short. Ephedra could sort of be compared to Clen in your above cycle, but Clen has a very long half life, and acts on different receptors.

In fact, to further prove their dissimilarity, people regularly cycle T3 and then Clen/ECA, swapping between the two every couple weeks. Of course, without an androgen you will lose a good amount of muscle.

All I'm saying is that you came to a good place to ask this question, but I've never seen anyone advocate such a dangerous "stack," and I don't think anyone needs to use all three of these in conjunction. If you think my reaction or other's is extreme, its because people die on DNP alone...mixing all three seems like a deathwish.

TBigs

Awards
I agree with you totally on that Brodus. It was my mistake putting it the way I did. I was not intending on comparing the two as yes they are two very different things which work in many ways different. I guess I came across incorrectly. DNP is something that should not be taken lightly. Even though I have been around lifting/training for years and have taken many different supplements and other things, DNP is the one thing I have a fear for every time I decide to use it. I make sure I plan everything out beforehand and am very strict on what I take in as far as diet and fluids and how I use the DNP. Even with that, I would not recommend it to anyone.

Now back to the topic. The reason I brought up the combination (which is used by some people), is that I would rather use a low dose of DNP (200mg) instead of pushing it up to the 600mg or more ranges which many use. I wanted to know if the combination would provide similar results to that of a higher dose of DNP but with "reduced" risks and less or more tolerable sides. Is there any research or thoughts on which would be a safer option....using up to 600mg of DNP or using a cycle of 200mg DNP along with low to moderate doses of Clen and T3? I understand that both are unsafe and not recommended but that is not what I am asking.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok, honestly, I would never touch all three together.

but i would use dnp+t3 and clen+t3.

I can see you have researched that dnp can make your t3 levels drop, so if you are looking for a longer cycle you would supplement with at least 50mcg t3.

Just make sure your first for days are 200mg of DNP.

If you abosuletly want to use all three at once. I would make them over lap, not start all at once

1-10 DNP
7-14(or 28) T-3
14-28 CLENBUTEROL

That is how I would run it, basically hit t-3 up after one week of dnp, then either take a short break while still on t-3, or just go straight into clen.

topolo

Banned
Awards
why not just run dnp with an e/c/t2 stack...........a lot safer and I think very effective.

How much bf are you trying to shed? what are your stats?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much bf are you trying to shed? what are your stats?
bump, i bet if you did run something similiar to what i suggested, you could drop 5%

That is, if youw ere like 15+

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest taking T3 and DNP at the same time. T3 and DNP are both TRULY thermogenic in the most strict sense, and DNP is much more effective in this regard (and less muscle wasting) than T3. Clen and DNP however I think is a fair combo, clen is only VERY mildly thermogenic, and will synergize well with DNP (whereas T3 does not synergize well with DNP). Of course, this is all assuming that you can stand to walk around shaking, hot, sweaty and tired. The fat loss will be tremendous though, probably around 7lbs in a week at ~400mg dnp and 140mcg clen if you keep your diet fairly strict and you're not already extremely lean.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest taking T3 and DNP at the same time. T3 and DNP are both TRULY thermogenic in the most strict sense, and DNP is much more effective in this regard (and less muscle wasting) than T3. Clen and DNP however I think is a fair combo, clen is only VERY mildly thermogenic, and will synergize well with DNP (whereas T3 does not synergize well with DNP). Of course, this is all assuming that you can stand to walk around shaking, hot, sweaty and tired. The fat loss will be tremendous though, probably around 7lbs in a week at ~400mg dnp and 140mcg clen if you keep your diet fairly strict and you're not already extremely lean.
So you don't agree with the statement, that after ~7 days on dnp your t3 levels are lowered. So adding t3 at that time would help the dnp?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I would preferentially add more DNP over adding T3. Hydration and body temperature are modulated by either, and DNP is more effective at burning fat while sparing muscle.

Why go with a 2nd tier compound. T3 has a place while on androgens (where DNP is too exhaustive and is already muscle sparing anyhow) and in pre-contest situations where you can't afford to hold water.

Ex Nihilo