mdrol or hdrol for bulk/mass

jhoney

Awards
Hey guys i have been doing some research and now im down to only one question. I want to run a 6-8 week bulking/mass cycle and dont know whether to use hdrol(helladrol) or mdrol... or if you recommend something else, plz let me know... Thanks

jhoney

Awards
You haven't done enough research

well from looking around im seeing mdrol, but another guy is telling me helladrol would be a sick cycle to run.... but i saw another post that said helladrol wasn't that good, just dont wanna easte my money

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think Mdrol should be ran 6-8 weeks unless you're using something like MethylS and start out for a few weeks at only 5mg per day. Even then, eight weeks just seems like a long time on this harsh steroid.

IMO, something like Helladrol will be great for a lean bulk or a recomp. This means that you gain little to no fat while adding lean mass OR even lose fat while adding lean mass. Depending on the dosage, 6-8 weeks isn't unheard of with the active from Helladrol. I'm an advocate of longer cycles at lower doses, but that's just me.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Mdrol should be ran 6-8 weeks unless you're using something like MethylS and start out for a few weeks at only 5mg per day. Even then, eight weeks just seems like a long time on this harsh steroid.

IMO, something like Helladrol will be great for a lean bulk or a recomp. This means that you gain little to no fat while adding lean mass OR even lose fat while adding lean mass. Depending on the dosage, 6-8 weeks isn't unheard of with the active from Helladrol. I'm an advocate of longer cycles at lower doses, but that's just me.
This.

Mdrol/superdrol is a powerful and toxic steroid. You can use it for 3-4 weeks but if your pct is not comprehensive, you're wasting your time and potentially putting yourself at risk.

You need to research more so that you are comfortable enough to put your own cycle together and not come here and ask everyone to lay it out for you.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a 6-8 pulse of mdrol at 30mg three times a week. Pulsing is the only way you'll get close to running mdrol for that long as anymore than 4 weeks at standard dosing is just stupid.

I thought you were considering CEL's hdrol versus mdrol for a bulk and I thought you were nuts. mdrol would be much more effective.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean by your statement about Hdrol vs Helladrol? I have not really looked into this before. Can you explain?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ahhh hellardol for sure. with m drol you have the potential to mess your body up 5x more. Its pretty clear you dont have much knowledge regarding about ph/aas

jt339

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by your statement about Hdrol vs Helladrol? I have not really looked into this before. Can you explain?
Was under the impression they were not the same compound. Edited.