SUSTANON 250 HELP!!

MBracewell01

Awards
OK, so I've done quite a few PH cycles in the past, including Tren, Phera, Halo etc... Finally going to try out my first injectable cycle.. I plan to run Sustanon 250 @ 500mg a week for 12 weeks.... So has anyone out there ever run this cycle before? I'm wondering if water retention is going to be a big issue and should I order some A-Dex? My PCT is going to start 14 days after the last injection.... Nolva 20/20/10/10.. Any advise from experienced AAS users would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS.. I'm 5ft10 230 pounds and about 17% bf... My goals are to gain mass and lose bodyfat... hoping to hit 250!

JohnPGemini

JohnPGemini

Awards
OK, so I've done quite a few PH cycles in the past, including Tren, Phera, Halo etc... Finally going to try out my first injectable cycle.. I plan to run Sustanon 250 @ 500mg a week for 12 weeks.... So has anyone out there ever run this cycle before? I'm wondering if water retention is going to be a big issue and should I order some A-Dex? My PCT is going to start 14 days after the last injection.... Nolva 20/20/10/10.. Any advise from experienced AAS users would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS.. I'm 5ft10 230 pounds and about 17% bf... My goals are to gain mass and lose bodyfat... hoping to hit 250!
Not a pro ... I'm seeking some advice on SUSTANON 300 that im starting my self this week ... But from my friends experience that has done 3 cycles ... Diet is key and u will retain water now that's as much as I can help, he's a boxer so he does a lot of Cardio ... Yet he's definition is not there due to water retention so I see it as a big chance ...

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Ive got a boy runnin a Sust cycle right now. He is working out 5 days and running twice a day almost every day except sundays. Its slightly over training in my opinion, but he is looking pretty good. He started at about 17 % bf and now looks alot harder. If you can get the sweat pouring, and get that arimadex you should do alright. I would also spend some quality time working on eating as clean as possible.

I am currently a few days away from week 4 of my sustanon cycle. Although our goals are different with this cycle if you have any questions hit me up.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I retained much less water using sustanon than test e, the propionate will keep you leaner. I personally still suggest adex on cycle, but this is more of a gyno protection thing than a bloat inhibitor at least for me. I didn't have to use the adex eod, it was more like twice a week, but that was just me, you may need more or less.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nolva dosages are too low and a bit brief for the fact you'll be suppressed for 14 weeks, you should consider some hcg at 250iu 2x a week until ~5 days before you start your nolva. I'd only use the AI if the bloat got too bad or gyno flared up.

ManBeast