Well gosh this stuff expensive

Mirin

Awards
So i've been lifting for a solid year and a half now. I finally feel like I have my diet and training down
So i've been looking into a cycle and costs and such. It's going to cost me and arm and a leg, I can't seem to afford an arm and a leg.
I'm not looking to run some expensive cycle thats gonna cost $600
My budgets about $150ish for the cycle and PCT. I can deal with virtually anything. Would rather just blow $100

My friend who has ran a couple of cycles said he ran D-bol his first cycle and saw great keepable gains. Said he had Nolva on hand but didn't need it, and ran a proper PCT after.

It's all quite confusing...I'm just looking for something basic, not saying i'm just gonna run one cycle and be done with it, but I defidently want something easier on the pockets to start

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got a lot of natural gains left at only 1.5 years.

I'd wait...but

Helladrol 6 weeks 50/50/75/75/75
Torem for PCT 120/90/60/30

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
getting big isnt cheap at all.

Anabolics + supplements + food+ gym memberships+ new clothes because your getting bigger = a sh*tload of money. lol.

romapwr88

Awards
Lol at proper pct that I'm guessing didn't involve a serm? If you're looking at something cheap run a ph and a serm and ai for pct, there's tons of stuff to be had for 150 ish

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude i spend almost 100 bux a month on organic milk and eggs alone

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreeing with what's already been said. A year and a half in the gym does not equal time to start anabolics; particularly if you're thinking about the cost and worried about that.

I lifted for 11 years natty before I tried one pro-hormone cycle. I was still getting regular gains before that.

josephd79

Awards
I truly wonder what you priced for $600. That should get you about two full cycles of gear.

Another note, have you used just OTC stuff like creatines and such? First timers on a Creatine Mono put on some good size and keep it, with no health concerns or PCT issues.

If you must go hormonal, try Andromass first to see how you respond to it.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
getting big isnt cheap at all.

Anabolics + supplements + food+ gym memberships+ new clothes because your getting bigger = a sh*tload of money. lol.
aint that the truth. I had a nice suit, only got to wear it once cuz i gained like 50 lbs.

Rowan212

Awards
I hear ya - I've gone from a 34 down to a 30 back up to a tight 32. I'm getting tired of buying new jeans - but my deadlift and squat are heavier then ever.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
You're first run shouldn't be that expensive ... some test and maybe dbol or a ph. You'll spend more than your budget alone on test. 80 bucks grab a sd clone and a serm. Still think you have plenty of natty progress to go, but whatever.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
You're first run shouldn't be that expensive ... some test and maybe dbol or a ph. You'll spend more than your budget alone on test. 80 bucks grab a sd clone and a serm. Still think you have plenty of natty progress to go, but whatever.
*auto correct... your