Critique my cycle (MLMG and P Stanz)

romapwr88

Awards
Will be running my next cycle soon. First cycle was Iforce bold200, gained 20 lbs on it and kept 15 of that now a few months after pct. Thinking about running mlmg and pstanz next, like these 2 because they are nonmethyls, to me it just doesn't seem worth the risk to run methyls.

M LMG
75/75/100/100/100/100

P Stanz
100/150/150/150/150/150
or
100/150/200/200/200/200

Fish Oil
Cycle assist
Low dosage Formestane on cycle or Erase?
Should I also run p5p and/or 1carboxy throughout cycle or only if problems arise?

PCT - Clomid or Nolva or Both?
50/50/25/25/25? - Clomid
20/20/10/10? Nolva

Feel free to help me out by adjusting the dosages on both cycle and pct if they can be better. Also I'm pretty worried about gyno due to LMG being a soaking wet progestin from what I've heard. Should I have caber on hand just in case?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
go with the higher p stanz dose, run an AI while on LMG, p5p/vitex/L-dopa too. no need for both clomid + nolva, pick 1

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pstanz @ 300mg e/d for 6 weeks minimum, otherwise i wouldn't bother with it, and save it for when you can get more.

with the pstanz, you wont need any p5 or the other crap.

maybe pick up a couple bottles of stanodrol instead.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pstanz @ 300mg e/d for 6 weeks minimum, otherwise i wouldn't bother with it, and save it for when you can get more.

This most definitely.

I would certainly opt for a higher androgenic compound while running M-LMG, and if you're going with an unmethylated compound stanodrol fits the bill.

I would probably run M-LMG as stated and either 600-750mg of Stanodrol a day for cycle duration.

romapwr88

Awards

Ok looks like I'll up the pstanz then. Already have 2 bottles so not gonna get the stano now. How is the pstanz on the hairline at such high doses? (I have mpb in my family)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
300mg of pstanz for will be enough to prevent sides from the methoxygonadiene.

i wouldn't worry about any androgenic sides from 300mg of pstanz, of course it's a possibility, with androgens from dht, to max lmg, androgenic sides are always a possibility.

romapwr88

Awards
duly noted... Will look into some of the options listed in the hair loss sticky to prevent as much mpb related sides of this cycle as I can. Also you said I wouldn't need p5p, but would it be safer to run anyway? Also which AI to run on cycle (have both formestane and erase on hand), and how should I dose it? Thanks for all your helps guys

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you wont need to run an ai on the cycle, and i wouldn't recomend it. always safe to have those ancilleries on hand, in case you notice anything, and best to not use them unless needed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Bulking 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11