Pro Hormone Flu ??

2muchchicken

2muchchicken

Awards
Hi guys, I started a RPN Havoc PH cycle 3 days ago. day 1, 10 mg, day 2, 20mg, and now at day 3 also at 20 mg.
I have been feeling terrible all day, Headache, Extremely lethargic, Sore throat etc.
Do you think these symptoms could be a result of the pro hormone ? As I am only 3 days In I am thinking of seizing my cycle for now..
I'm not sure if i'm getting sick or if it's just the PH.

I hope its not from the random girl i hooked up with the club over the weekend -.- lol

any feedback would be appreciated. thanks

Ive also felt some slight nausea..

romapwr88

Awards
I've heard of quite a few people getting a flu like sickness on cycle... It quite weird really. I'd give it a few more days and see if it doesn't get better. Take vitamin c, get plenty of rest and liquids and for the sore throat gargle vinegar every 3-4 hours, trust me this works wonders, just rinse out your mouth with water after since vinegar is highly acidic.

2muchchicken

2muchchicken

Awards
I've heard of Test Flu but i'm unsure if this is common, I also have had severe appetite suppression. from eating 2 cups of oats at breakfast now im struggling to eat one.. I'm highly regarding stoping the cycle as i;m only 3 days in to avoid using my pct. This will still leave me enough caps to run it 30/mg ED for 4 weeks. This is also my first RPN havoc cycle.

romapwr88

Awards
In that case I would cut it. Even though I don't believe it's the cycle that causing this, it would make no sense in being sick for a week or two on cycle. That's just a waste imo.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
The lethargy is from starting to get shut down. If you pick up some RS transaderm and run it as a test base, it will help immensely with the lethargy.

As far as getting sick, I got flu like symptoms from ONE ph, and that was the old transdermal 1T when it was legal. But never from an oral.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
The lethargy is from starting to get shut down. If you pick up some RS transaderm and run it as a test base, it will help immensely with the lethargy..
seriously doubt shutdown is occuring on day 3...

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
It's not the Havoc ... you're just getting sick.

Stop where you're at, get over the cold/flu/whatever, then get back on it.