Pro Hormone Flu ??

1. Pro Hormone Flu ??

Hi guys, I started a RPN Havoc PH cycle 3 days ago. day 1, 10 mg, day 2, 20mg, and now at day 3 also at 20 mg.
    I have been feeling terrible all day, Headache, Extremely lethargic, Sore throat etc.
    Do you think these symptoms could be a result of the pro hormone ? As I am only 3 days In I am thinking of seizing my cycle for now..
    I'm not sure if i'm getting sick or if it's just the PH.

I hope its not from the random girl i hooked up with the club over the weekend -.- lol

any feedback would be appreciated. thanks

Ive also felt some slight nausea..

2. I've heard of quite a few people getting a flu like sickness on cycle... It quite weird really. I'd give it a few more days and see if it doesn't get better. Take vitamin c, get plenty of rest and liquids and for the sore throat gargle vinegar every 3-4 hours, trust me this works wonders, just rinse out your mouth with water after since vinegar is highly acidic.
    •   

3. I've heard of Test Flu but i'm unsure if this is common, I also have had severe appetite suppression. from eating 2 cups of oats at breakfast now im struggling to eat one.. I'm highly regarding stoping the cycle as i;m only 3 days in to avoid using my pct. This will still leave me enough caps to run it 30/mg ED for 4 weeks. This is also my first RPN havoc cycle.

4. In that case I would cut it. Even though I don't believe it's the cycle that causing this, it would make no sense in being sick for a week or two on cycle. That's just a waste imo.

5. The lethargy is from starting to get shut down. If you pick up some RS transaderm and run it as a test base, it will help immensely with the lethargy.

As far as getting sick, I got flu like symptoms from ONE ph, and that was the old transdermal 1T when it was legal. But never from an oral.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    The lethargy is from starting to get shut down. If you pick up some RS transaderm and run it as a test base, it will help immensely with the lethargy..
    seriously doubt shutdown is occuring on day 3...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

7. It's not the Havoc ... you're just getting sick.

Stop where you're at, get over the cold/flu/whatever, then get back on it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    seriously doubt shutdown is occuring on day 3...
    totally glossed over only being on for 3 days. Definitely not shut down yet after 3 days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 01:08 AM
  2. Pro Hormone Help
    By crashcrash29 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 10:45 AM
  3. pro hormone
    By hypforlife32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 09:11 AM