Methyl Cycle?

S

SwoleT

Awards
Is there a way to cycle m1t, m5aa, and m4ohn? I know its not too smart to stack them. So can u cycle them. If yes then at which doses?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I'm doing; so far so good.
week 1-2 4AD, 1T
week 3-4 4AD, 1T, M1T
week 5-8 M4OHN, M5AA pre-w/o

so the "milder" methys are stacked at the end. I'm just starting week 5. I took 50mg M5AA, and I may up that; not feeling much. Of course, I just started the M5 and the M4OHN.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Is there a way to cycle m1t, m5aa, and m4ohn? I know its not too smart to stack them. So can u cycle them. If yes then at which doses?
Bro is there a way yes, should you NO. You say it's not smart so why bother. Seriously most people who have issues later in life because of AAS use are the ones who were very irresponsible with methylated compounds. Your liver is important so even though it's easy to pop a pill go with transdermal or muster up the courage to pin.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I'm doing; so far so good.
week 1-2 4AD, 1T
week 3-4 4AD, 1T, M1T
week 5-8 M4OHN, M5AA pre-w/o

so the "milder" methys are stacked at the end. I'm just starting week 5. I took 50mg M5AA, and I may up that; not feeling much. Of course, I just started the M5 and the M4OHN.
how did the 1T & M1T combine in the last 2 weeks?

S

SwoleT

Awards
Bro is there a way yes, should you NO. You say it's not smart so why bother. Seriously most people who have issues later in life because of AAS use are the ones who were very irresponsible with methylated compounds. Your liver is important so even though it's easy to pop a pill go with transdermal or muster up the courage to pin.
I think its not smart to STACK methyls. I've seen plenty people talk about 6 week cycles including m1t, m5aa, m4ohn. They talk about combining it w/ 1 test and 4ad, i was just wondering if u could not worry about the 1test and 4ad. I cycled m1t w/ great results, jus wonderin if a cycle conisitng of m1t, m5aa, m4ohn would get me even better ones.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
JM, your always one step ahead of me!

Anyway, while your advise is good, I must again disagree. With everyone, not just you, that says methyls are intrinsicly bad. I can show you just as many papers that say they are bad as ones that say they really aren't. BTW, if you look in the currect PDR, I would require about 450mg Anadrol-50 for not less than 6 months if I suffered from anemia. Even if I was a female! Now the same monograph does state strongly that 17-alkylated androgens have be associated w/ specific liver disfunctions, true. But if we are to promote smart anabolic use, lets be objective. They didn't ask if was "OK" to do it, he even admitted it may not be too smart. He just asked HOW to do it. Now if we are to be responsible, lets just answer the question and give him the best possible way that it could be done without injecting are judgement about what he may or may not be doing to his health. He is not taking 500mg anadrol, he is using moderate doses I'm sure, even as toxic as M1T is assumed to be. Getting frequent labs is the best advise and as far as our opinions should go.

To answer the question, I am not sure. I have never stacked M1T and 1T, but am curious myself. He should not be encouraged but not discouraged either, because if someone is going to do it, the knowledge needs to be made available to all.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
JM, your always one step ahead of me!

Anyway, while your advise is good, I must again disagree. With everyone, not just you, that says methyls are intrinsicly bad. I can show you just as many papers that say they are bad as ones that say they really aren't. BTW, if you look in the currect PDR, I would require about 450mg Anadrol-50 for not less than 6 months if I suffered from anemia. Even if I was a female! Now the same monograph does state strongly that 17-alkylated androgens have be associated w/ specific liver disfunctions, true. But if we are to promote smart anabolic use, lets be objective. They didn't ask if was "OK" to do it, he even admitted it may not be too smart. He just asked HOW to do it. Now if we are to be responsible, lets just answer the question and give him the best possible way that it could be done without injecting are judgement about what he may or may not be doing to his health. He is not taking 500mg anadrol, he is using moderate doses I'm sure, even as toxic as M1T is assumed to be. Getting frequent labs is the best advise and as far as our opinions should go.

To answer the question, I am not sure. I have never stacked M1T and 1T, but am curious myself. He should not be encouraged but not discouraged either, because if someone is going to do it, the knowledge needs to be made available to all.

Well then DR. D I must disagree with you. I personally know those who suffer from liver problems and those who don't. The only difference is the one's with liver problems did heavy oral cycles and the others mainly used pins.

As for the harmless advice he asked for, not so harmless. You say give him a straight objective answer, I say nope. Why because that would make me an enabler of his bad decision or in this case an unhealthy decision and I refuse to be that. Are methyls given too bad of a name probably but running three of them is just irresponsible, lazy, and useless.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well then DR. D I must disagree with you. I personally know those who suffer from liver problems and those who don't. The only difference is the one's with liver problems did heavy oral cycles and the others mainly used pins.

As for the harmless advice he asked for, not so harmless. You say give him a straight objective answer, I say nope. Why because that would make me an enabler of his bad decision or in this case an unhealthy decision and I refuse to be that. Are methyls given too bad of a name probably but running three of them is just irresponsible, lazy, and useless.
OK, that sounds fair. BTW, I totally agree with you, my argument was just that it didn't matter if it was lazy and useless. You can certainly make that agrument, but that wasn't the question. The answer should go something like... "you could do it that way... but... more effective and less toxic if you... etc." That was kinda my whole point so please don't get me wrong bro. I have never stacked more than two, and even then it is rare and exceedingly conservative.

S

SwoleT

Awards

I appreciate your input but "running three of them is just irresponsible, lazy, and useless"? I dont think that fits all to well. Yes there toxic and are harsh on the liver, thats why i get my valves checked and take liver supps. Irresposible is taking to much w/o proper PCT. Useless, well lets face it theres gotta be some results, plenty of people have ran a cycle w/ methyls and came out perfectly alright. Lazyiness has nothing to do with it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Swole, I think he just meant "lazy" in that it is easy to keep popping pills and avoid injections. But I didn't assume that, it just kinda looks that way to some, that's all. I really don't care, if you get the labs, then go for it, just don't get too lazy. I think that's mainly what he was saying, so lets drop it this is my fault. Swole, PM me if you want some methyl advise, AM is pretty strict on this issue and I don't want to appear overtly subversive about it.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He originaly said he knows its not smart to stack them but I think he is asking if it would be ok to run them back to back.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my goal is to get stronger.
If thats your goal the m5aa should acomplish that by itself. I will say I doubt you need all those compounds since I seen in another post you only weigh 155lbs at 13 percent bodyfat. I'd actualy suggest holding off on any compound until you get your diet straightend out. If you do decided to use anything you will probably be able to grow off of very small doses.

S

SwoleT

Awards
If thats your goal the m5aa should acomplish that by itself. I will say I doubt you need all those compounds since I seen in another post you only weigh 155lbs at 13 percent bodyfat. I'd actualy suggest holding off on any compound until you get your diet straightend out. If you do decided to use anything you will probably be able to grow off of very small doses.
Yea, my diets in check, im usually 8% BF, but I'm tryin to gain weight. Ive gained alot from solid training and eating a lot. I plan on tapering down once I get up to about 170, then I'll be like 160 w/ 8% BF. I used M1t and got good results @ 10mg ed for 2 weeks. I was just wondering what every would have to say about a methyl cycle. Thanks for you input, I understand what your saying

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I've never used m4ohn but I have used m1t and m5aa together for 4 weeks and got pretty good results if that helps any.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
OK, that sounds fair. BTW, I totally agree with you, my argument was just that it didn't matter if it was lazy and useless. You can certainly make that agrument, but that wasn't the question. The answer should go something like... "you could do it that way... but... more effective and less toxic if you... etc." That was kinda my whole point so please don't get me wrong bro. I have never stacked more than two, and even then it is rare and exceedingly conservative.
Nothing wrong with friendly banter. My point was made and I knew it wouldn't go over well but I still took the time to type it out. People ask questions and then don't like what they hear so they get mad and dismiss it.

SwoleT you do what you want, your body bro. If you run this cycle will your liver drop out of your ass, most likely no ;) My opinion along with many others is it's not a good idea and not a good habit to get into. People don't see the immediate effects of abuse from AAS or alcohol so they continue the abuse year after year thinking they're immune. That was my whole point, one cycle of this will not kill your liver (obviously) but if you fall into the habit of running a few orals every cycle because your tests from the first come back fine then that's a problem.

This **** takes it's toll after a while that's while we here at AM want to get people off on the right foot instead of the wrong one. We look out for our members instead of just pimping our sponsors and hit you with a link to methyl heaven. Just looking out bro remember this is a lifestyle not something you just do when your 20 something and hit the beach.

Later, J

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

I would drop the M1T and M4 and throw in M14ADD/M5/1T.

I did MD/M4/M5 with no problems. M1T by itself really screwed with my system. I stacked it with 4AD and dropped a few of the sides. But I don't think that stacking it for very long with another methyl is a good idea. IMO it would just be too harsh.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
okay.....so you see this is still a can of worms. To stack, or not to stack (methyls) is a personal choice, and as has been stated, something of a risk. You who have spoken against it are absolutely correct in suggesting this is so. And thank you, because it means you care enough to say so. There isn't enough info in the real world yet to say exactly what is what. We do know M1T is pretty much the most intense, and others have been far less problematic regarding hepatoxicity. Discussion, debates, and differing opinions are what make people aware and educated, so its important to do so. That being said, respect for others and their opinions (even if they're different) is a key element of intelligent conversation. So let's keep talking AND learning.........(and sometimes flaming!!!.....)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
While a good man, or even a good mod, feels a moral obligation to speak out against potential danger, only a fool casts judgement on another. I go with the odds, I recognize the reality of statistics, and to me 99% is close enough to see a threat. I just do not feel the need to inject my 2 cents when it is not asked for. To do so is a bad habit and lends itself to judgement. When that occurs, you have likely not even heard the question correctly. I am a scientist and a parent and a vet at this anabolic game too, so I understand the implications and have strong opinions that I have developed over the years. I just don't think that was the question. He didn't say, "do you think this is a good idea" Therefore, if I just state my subjective opinion only, I have failed. I have failed to answer the question. Anyone can spit out personal opinions, but it is always better to give true knowledge. Let the man choose as a man should, for himself. He has the info he needs, don't take it any further than is required. If you do, you have missed the point and your good intent still does not cover this mistake. At least answer the question before you stray into conjecture.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
While a good man, or even a good mod, feels a moral obligation to speak out against potential danger, only a fool casts judgement on another. I go with the odds, I recognize the reality of statistics, and to me 99% is close enough to see a threat. I just do not feel the need to inject my 2 cents when it is not asked for. To do so is a bad habit and lends itself to judgement. When that occurs, you have likely not even heard the question correctly. I am a scientist and a parent and a vet at this anabolic game too, so I understand the implications and have strong opinions that I have developed over the years. I just don't think that was the question. He didn't say, "do you think this is a good idea" Therefore, if I just state my subjective opinion only, I have failed. I have failed to answer the question. Anyone can spit out personal opinions, but it is always better to give true knowledge. Let the man choose as a man should, for himself. He has the info he needs, don't take it any further than is required. If you do, you have missed the point and your good intent still does not cover this mistake. At least answer the question before you stray into conjecture.
Not sure where I made a judgment about the man but from my personal experiences and seeing labs to prove it running all methyl’s is not a smart idea and he even says it. Why then would you not want to do the smart thing?

A lot of people on these boards are not as informed as they should be. For example a thread was started with someone asking if they could mix the nolva in the same syringe as their test and deca. Should I have just said NO and that's it, which could mean do a separate injection with the nolva. I mean he could actually mix them if he wanted but seeing as the nolva is not safe to be injected we gave our "opinions" not to.

We don't know who's behind these screen names and how educated they are about what they're taking. Dr. D seem educated and knowledgeable about AAS but I would rather not make that assumption about everyone and let them know if something they are doing or plan on doing may not be safe or healthy. The point that running three methyl’s is not a great thing to do is not my opinion it's a fact just like going out and drinking all night is not good for your liver and will equally screw your liver values. The thing I'm trying to get across is that if he thinks its ok and gets into the habit, his liver will fail him just like the livers of alcoholics do after years of abuse. Take three methylated compounds and go get blood work done; your liver values will be **** you have to know this.

He asked a question and I answered with some thoughts about it. I'd rather be safe then sorry any day of the week.. You say you’re a scientist so I understand why you’re saying what you are. Your opinions or thoughts can't get in the way of data, but bro were not in a lab. Anyway you give me **** for what you call posting my opinion but yet I didn’t ask for you to comment on my posts and yet you did. If you call me guilty then what are you? We could go on for days huh ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
He asked a question and I answered with some thoughts about it. I'd rather be safe then sorry any day of the week.. You say you’re a scientist so I understand why you’re saying what you are. Your opinions or thoughts can't get in the way of data, but bro were not in a lab. Anyway you give me **** for what you call posting my opinion but yet I didn’t ask for you to comment on my posts and yet you did. If you call me guilty then what are you? We could go on for days huh ;)
JM, now your starting to get kinda shitty about this. I already said that I agreed with your evaluation. The last post I left was just for everyone trying to say that this was a bad idea. No ****, that isn't my point. I even tried to clean it up when he got defense with you, and excuse your judgemental advise as just being a good mod and looking out for his best interest. I even took it to my PM so that I could give him objective info w/out appearing anti-AM on the "oral issue." So please, recognize MY good intent here and don't put words in my mouth. I never said that you were guilty. The truth is, you are not guilty of bad advise, in fact you gave sound information that I seconded, you just didn't answer the question. If you really think I'm giving you ****, then I will make an effort to avoid your posts all together. It need not go on for days, cause my ego does not require that. I would rather prefer that you acknowledge the miscommunication here so it can be put to rest. I never meant to start contraversy, but still my words were true. We can't choose the truth, the best we can do is just to find it and come to deal with it whether we think it should be that way or not. I pointed out the truth in your words. Now what will you do with mine?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D I think I misread your previous post, that's my fault. Your a valuable member here and in my last post I reread it and it comes across in a manner in which I didn't intend it. Dr. D have a good one bro hope there's no hard feelings it's hard to convey a certain message on a board without things being taken the wrong way. Later J

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No hard feelings at all. Your a great mod and a good bro! :cheers: I always value and respect your input.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I can feel the love comin' back. Respect to you both.