First Cycle Question After a Ton of Research

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Long time lurker on this board and have been looking to delve into the ph world. My training is solid and my nutrition is the best it has ever been.
PCT will contain a SERM, intra/post organ support, anti cort, test booster.

Where Im stuck is what exactly to use, ive come down to three and dont know how to narrow things down. The obvious answer would be to stack but this being my first cycle i know that's not a good idea/option. My goal with this is to build mass and introduce myself to anabolics.

Anyway here are my three:

Epistane<<clone
Halodrol-50<<clone
Katanadrol 2.0

Thanks for the help

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
helladrol which is a halodrol50 clone would fit you needs, as well as epi strong (epistane clone). Katandrol is more of a cutting hardening compound so i dont think its quite what your after.

epi strong comes in 15mg caps rather than 10mg, so a bottle of that is equal to 1.5 bottles of pretty much every clone out there. start at 30mg and after two wks goto 45mg. you will like your results

oh, also get a AI for pct

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
helladrol which is a halodrol50 clone would fit you needs, as well as epi strong (epistane clone). Katandrol is more of a cutting hardening compound so i dont think its quite what your after.

epi strong comes in 15mg caps rather than 10mg, so a bottle of that is equal to 1.5 bottles of pretty much every clone out there. start at 30mg and after two wks goto 45mg. you will like your results

oh, also get a AI for pct
I had kinda figured as much about the katandrol but kept it in the running due to its mildness. As you mentioned helladrol and epi strong both being good options is my problem. From my understanding stacking the two is the cats ass but that isnt an option, hence me being stuck.

I was planning on using erase after nolva as my AI

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
halo/h-drol = my recommendation. low sides, good size and strength gains for a first cycle, simple and easy.

epi = not a bad choice for a first cycle. good size and strength but not quite as simple as a h-drol cycle. more gyno cases from epi then hdrol.

katana = a lot of cash for not a lot of mass. (certainly has its place in cutting cycles and many types of stacks though). very safe but very mild.

S

sofargone561

Awards
i recomend super dmz rx. ****ing fantastic ;)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Reps to you for not stacking your first time out. I'm with Heebs on his recommendation of Hdrol. Low sides, easy to keep gains, and it just feels good when I run it. Dont expect too much from it, but you could probably put on 10 pounds of keepable muscle. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Hdrol it is then, thanks for the advice guys.

more gyno cases from epi then hdrol.
Is this more of a rebound gyno thing? I was under the impression that there was no real gyno risk with epi.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol it is then, thanks for the advice guys.

Is this more of a rebound gyno thing? I was under the impression that there was no real gyno risk with epi.
yeah pretty much. usually when i hear about someone getting gyno from epi its post ptc

M

Mivvi

Awards
M1,4ADD by CEL is similar to Dianabol. If you're looking to build mass and introduce yourself to anabolics I'd give this a go. I went on a cycle with this in it last year and got great gains with a diet biased towards protein.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
one bottle of helladrol will last

100/100/100/100/100/100

needto10 at checkout is good for 10%, it comes out to 63 bux shipped. not a bad price for 3 bottles

there is a risk of gyno with any PH/DS, it comes down to your supports and PCT. make sure to have an AI on hand, a good all in one support like N2GAURD, cycle assist, etc.

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Thanks for all the help.

Ordered a bottle last night with code, just waiting on the nolva.

50/50/75/75/75
Since this is my first or something more liberal?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help.

Ordered a bottle last night with code, just waiting on the nolva.

50/50/75/75/75
Since this is my first or something more liberal?
looks good. if your feeling good go ahead and bump it up to 100 the last week

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
One last question, How wary of stimulants while on cycle do I need to be? I was going to try and keep using a pre workout unless if started getting bad back pumps.

M

Mivvi

Awards
I'd continue taking a pre workout caffeine booster about an hour before your workout. If you still get back pumps, put taurine in your protein shakes. Take about 2g in each shake (morning, pre-workout and post-workout) but if your pumps continue then smash that up to 4g in your pre- and post- shakes. hope this helps buddy!

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
I'd continue taking a pre workout caffeine booster about an hour before your workout. If you still get back pumps, put taurine in your protein shakes. Take about 2g in each shake (morning, pre-workout and post-workout) but if your pumps continue then smash that up to 4g in your pre- and post- shakes. hope this helps buddy!
For battling any lethargy I may encounter would taking some sort so stimulant(ex. clearshot, dexaprine, amp) be too much stress and be counter productive?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
One last question, How wary of stimulants while on cycle do I need to be? I was going to try and keep using a pre workout unless if started getting bad back pumps.
You can keep using them. I always use a preworkout..even if it contains 1,3 Dimeth/Geranium. Also make sure you're still taking creatine too.

I think you'll like Helladrol. It should provide slow lean mass gains over the course of your cycle. Look for it to really start doing it's thing around week 3.

M

Mivvi

Awards
Personally, I wouldn't bother with a stimulant. I'd stick to the pre-workout caffeine boost, protein shake before your workout, protein shake after your workout and also some complex carbs afterwards as well. If you sink some maltodextrin or Vitargo after your workout then you shouldn't feel lethargic at all. I honestly wouldn't bother... Hope that helped buddy!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I wouldn't bother with a stimulant. I'd stick to the pre-workout caffeine boost, protein shake before your workout, protein shake after your workout and also some complex carbs afterwards as well. If you sink some maltodextrin or Vitargo after your workout then you shouldn't feel lethargic at all. I honestly wouldn't bother... Hope that helped buddy!
Lethargy from PHs is much different than lethargy from lack of carbs. I still think he should use them. I do and it certainly won't hurt. Just because you're on cycle doesn't mean you should stop your normal supplementation.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy from PHs is much different than lethargy from lack of carbs. I still think he should use them. I do and it certainly won't hurt. Just because you're on cycle doesn't mean you should stop your normal supplementation.
x2x2

M

Mivvi

Awards
I agree with this; definitely do not stop your normal supplementation! They way SardonicMedic asked suggested he doesn't take stimulants as part of his normal diet... Also, some people don't experience lethargy whilst on a PH cycle... I'm one of those people and so I didn't take stimulants whilst I was on a PH cycle. Maybe SardonicMedic should see if he experiences lethargy before buying stimulants? I'm just saying I didn't need them and they could save you a bit of money! But this is very true - if you're worried about lethargy then it can't hurt to pop a few more pills haha!

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
I agree with this; definitely do not stop your normal supplementation! They way SardonicMedic asked suggested he doesn't take stimulants as part of his normal diet... Also, some people don't experience lethargy whilst on a PH cycle... I'm one of those people and so I didn't take stimulants whilst I was on a PH cycle. Maybe SardonicMedic should see if he experiences lethargy before buying stimulants? I'm just saying I didn't need them and they could save you a bit of money! But this is very true - if you're worried about lethargy then it can't hurt to pop a few more pills haha!
Actually let me ask this another way. I looooove stims. My questions was geared more towards the assumption that my innards will already be in a somewhat taxed state and the concern that staying the path with my current stimulant afflictions would add stress tipping things into a sort of pissing in the wind catabolic state.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well you may wana lay off a bit, the PH will boost your blood pressure a ton, adding more stims to a jacked up blood pressure prolly isnt the best idea

M

Mivvi

Awards
I don't know mate... I've crashed whilst on a PH cycle and I wasn't taking stims but was taking all the necessary precautions. It was NOT a happy time for me. My liver was PHUCKED and I was getting migraines and my skin went a shade of yellow. Just generally sh1t banter... If I were you, I'd stick to the caffeine shake before the workout for that extra 'boost'! The PH will do the rest!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You can always get a blood pressure monitor to see where your BP is at.....continue to use stims and if your BP gets too high then lay off