Any alternatives to hcg & nolvadex?

codeee34

Awards
I'm about to start a test/D-bol/Fina cycle & I don't have any access to Anti-e's or HCG.Is there any legal alternatives to them? I've taken cycles before w/o either one and not had many problems? So even if there not as good as the real thing it should be enough to cover me. Sorry if it seems like i haven't researched this enough but I have limited access to this computer & I have a limited time to get ahold of the cycle.Thanks for the help!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
check out customnutrionwarehouse.com they're a board sponsor, and very well trusted. The have all your pct needs.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start a test/D-bol/Fina cycle & I don't have any access to Anti-e's or HCG.Is there any legal alternatives to them? I've taken cycles before w/o either one and not had many problems? So even if there not as good as the real thing it should be enough to cover me. Sorry if it seems like i haven't researched this enough but I have limited access to this computer & I have a limited time to get ahold of the cycle.Thanks for the help!
Both are avalable as research supplies. a search would have reviled how to get HCG and the board sponsers carry the nolvadex cheap.