How much of t4 gel?

tommyboy

Awards
I want to do a cycle of M1t 10 mg ed and I wanted to use it with 4 ad. Im going to get the t4 transdermal but im wandering how many mg/ pumps I should be useing a day? And if I should start it a week before because I know tansdermals dont kick in right away...

Best time during day to take my m 1t ????

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I want to do a cycle of M1t 10 mg ed and I wanted to use it with 4 ad. Im going to get the t4 transdermal but im wandering how many mg/ pumps I should be useing a day? And if I should start it a week before because I know tansdermals dont kick in right away...

Best time during day to take my m 1t ????
If you get the T4 from custom, 1 pump is about 166mg. 2-3 pumps per day should suffice depending on PH experience. IMHO, one week prior to begining M1T is a good idea... may not be necessary and may not completely address the sides, but I like the idea of having the 4AD kicking in the second week of M1T when the sides usually reach their worst. But that is just theory.

Time of day shouldn't matter all that much with M1T. This has been debated before and there are theoretical scientific and practical reasons for any time, I just took it in the morning.

cm5

tommyboy

Awards
should I split up the 3 squirt dosages to 1.5 twice daily? 12 hours apart?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes or you could just do one in the morn and one @ night, up it if necessary.

Get a syringe at a drugstore, it will make it much easier to measure how much you are applying.