First propionate anavar cycle. Questions!

jvann28

Awards
Hey guys. To start out this is my 3rd cycle. I decided on doing this somewhat cutting cycle. I've been reading a lot on this forum (and a few others) for months now trying to gain as much information as possible before I start.
I'm a 30 years old 200lbs 6-2 15%+bf

I have done A LOT of research and I'm ready. I joined because I wanted people to critique the plan. This is what I've come up with:

Week 1-12: Test prop, 350mg/week eod
Week 1-4: Anavar, 75mg/day
0.25mgs Arimidex/day

I have everything ready including: Clomid, Nolva, Arimidex and Liv52

PCT Plan:
Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20
No hcg

Gyno: If gyno symptoms occur while on cycle 20mg of Nolvadex ED, i will up the dosage to 30mg ED. If it persists I will up it to 40mg ED. Hopefully this will not happen and 20mg is sufficient.

QUESTIONS I HAVE:
Is that kind of weak on the anavar? Should I do it for like 6-8 weeks?
I was also thinking about running it at 50mgs for 6 weeks or even 50mgs for 8 weeks.. what do you guys think?

Is the arimidex everyday really necessary?

PCT: How soon after last injection?
Also is that a solid plan for PCT?

If anyone has helpful feedback of the cycle I intend to follow and how to better it and refine it better that'd be awesome and greatly apprecated.
Thanks.

jlm25

Awards
You probably should drop some body fat before cycling. If this is your third cycle and you're at 15%+ I'm guessing your diet isn't on point or you haven't done the other two correctly . Adex should be sufficient on keep your estrogen in check. Start with e3d and if you experiencing issues adjust from there. Do not use
Nolva during your cycle.

What's your nutrition like? What were your precious cycles ?