Need help with 2nd ph cycle

jhoney

Awards
Hey guys i am looking to hit my 2nd ph cycle this winter (my 1st was 4 weeks of havoc), and i was wanting to hit it for about 6-8 weeks. I'm not sure what would be the best product for me to use for my second cycle. I want to gain both mass and strength. i was debating on either taking havoc again just for a longer period of time, stacking 2 products, or just taking a different product. Please give me some input on what your opinion is. Thanks

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
6 weeker of epi is a nice 2nd cycle. Stack it with RS transaderm to use as a test base for the lethargy.

jhoney

Awards
if i do the epi and transaderm, how should i dose it?

jhoney

Awards
TATTOO PIERCED- which do you think is the best from AMS?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, Helladrol and Trenazone.

H-Drol @ 75/75/75/75
Trena @ 0/0/75/75/75/75
Forma weeks 3-6

Good, dry gains that will never go away.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say you would be good to go with 6 weeks of Helladrol on a solo cycle.

jhoney

Awards
forma stanzanol? and is helladrol the same thing as h-drol? I looked it up and both popped up? what is the best place to buy the products? i think im going to do to helladrol and trenazone stack. Thanks for the help

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Helladrol is H-drol. You might even get away with 50mg of Hdrol instead of 75 but I always go big.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think you need to stack but that is me. Although I wont mention what I am on now lol.

jhoney

Awards
Yeah Helladrol is H-drol. You might even get away with 50mg of Hdrol instead of 75 but I always go big.

alright so ill run the hdrol and trena at the higher dosage, along with multi's proteins, and cycle assist & some liver support

do i still need to look into a SERM for my pct or should i just run the forma with a test boost, pct support and liver support?

jhoney

Awards
I dont think you need to stack but that is me. Although I wont mention what I am on now lol.

what would you suggest i run for my cycle and pct? do you think i would get the same results with just hdrol instead of stacking?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
alright so ill run the hdrol and trena at the higher dosage, along with multi's proteins, and cycle assist & some liver support

do i still need to look into a SERM for my pct or should i just run the forma with a test boost, pct support and liver support?
for sure need a serm. tren shuts you down big time

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Get hellladrol, one bottle will get you through one good cycle. I would go:

75/75/100/100/125/125

You will tear sh!t up, i did, also many others. You will use the entire bottle if you dose it this way, if you start running into side effects do not go past 100mg. But h drol/halo/helladrol (all the same compound) is mild even at high doses so i really dont think sides will be an issue. maybe a little calf pumps and lethargy, easy fixes.

Transderm will take care of lethargy and taurine for the calf pumps. The transderm will also make the transition into pct easier, which will allow you to keep more of your gains from the cycle.

You can PM any ntbm reps for discount codes too

GL

jhoney

Awards

75/75/100/100/125/125

You will tear sh!t up, i did, also many others. You will use the entire bottle if you dose it this way, if you start running into side effects do not go past 100mg. But h drol/halo/helladrol (all the same compound) is mild even at high doses so i really dont think sides will be an issue. maybe a little calf pumps and lethargy, easy fixes.

Transderm will take care of lethargy and taurine for the calf pumps. The transderm will also make the transition into pct easier, which will allow you to keep more of your gains from the cycle.

GL

actually Ill probably run this cycle so it will be only one thing (hopefully cheaper) then what should i run for my pct? and thanks for the input! sounds great! also if i run the transderm, how would i dose that?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
PCT you will want a serm, you can go without one but you wont hold as much of your gains post cycle. Clomid, nolva, torem are the ones being used currently. Clomid and nolva are older and more popular but torem on paper is better. Never used it so cant comment. I would do this:

Clomid
50/50/25/25
HCGenerate
5 caps pre bed 30 days
DAA
3gs pre WO for 30 days
Forma Stanzol
4 pumps AM+PM for 45 days

There are lots of research sites and online pharm's that will have the clomid, we dont post sources here so use your best judgement. Needtobuildmuscle.com will have the HCGenerate, transderm and DAA, use "needto139" at checkout, its good for 15% off and as always free shipping. Mrsupps will have the helladrol and forma staznol, NEEDTO10 is good for 10% there, also free shipping.

Transderm, 4-5 pumps a day while on cycle. the bottle lasts 60days @ 5pumps a day

jhoney

Awards
PCT you will want a serm, you can go without one but you wont hold as much of your gains post cycle. Clomid, nolva, torem are the ones being used currently. Clomid and nolva are older and more popular but torem on paper is better. Never used it so cant comment. I would do this:

Clomid
50/50/25/25
HCGenerate
5 caps pre bed 30 days
DAA
3gs pre WO for 30 days
Forma Stanzol

There are lots of research sites and online pharm's that will have the clomid, we dont post sources here so use your best judgement. Needtobuildmuscle.com will have the HCGenerate, transderm and DAA, use "needto139" at checkout, its good for 15% off and as always free shipping. Mrsupps will have the helladrol and forma staznol, NEEDTO10 is good for 10% there, also free shipping.

Transderm, 4-5 pumps a day while on cycle. the bottle lasts 60days @ 5pumps a day

sounds good, thanks for the help!!! really appreciate it!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gymrat has you set up right that is for sure. Another thing I would add would be Endosurge by BPS. It has 2 extracts of Mucuna pruriens to deal with sides associated with DAA plus helps with sleep. Along with 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran which will help free up bound testosterone. Right now I am using it on cycle and it is keeping my libido up which is quite a task considering what I am running.

Here is the link to the store.
http://www.bulkperformancesolutions.com/bps-endosurge-180-caps.html

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

75/75/100/100/125/125

GL
i guess it probably depends on how much you weigh, but i never saw additional benefit of going over 100mg/day with h-drol. thats just my experience though

jhoney

Awards

Clomid
50/50/25/25
HCGenerate
5 caps pre bed 30 days
DAA
3gs pre WO for 30 days
Forma Stanzol

do i need to get a cycle assist or pct assist to run on cycle or during my pct?

jhoney

Awards
I found nolva that is cheaper than clomid, if i got the nolva could i run it 20/20/10/10 and be ok?