H-drol cycle. First time. What you think of this?

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Hey guys,

I was getting some help on another issue and have decided to go with H-Drol for my first cycle.

current Stats: 5'10" appx 187 lbs.

-Looking to make lean muscle gains and cut up during pct.

5-6 week Cycle:
H-drol
50/50/75/75/75

PCT:
6-oxo extreme
lean extreme
post cycle support

What do you guys think about this?
And I dont know enough for my PCT dosage's...?

Without introducing a SERM, does this look strong enough?
I dont want to lose the gains and I dont want low Test and High estrogen after my PCT.......

What is recommend to have on hand??

Thanks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
PCT is not enough, HCGenerate or phytoserms347 + DAA if you are not going to use a serm. Also something like forged liver or liver52 is going to be a must. Hawthorn berry is also a must have, keeping your blood pressure in check will be the 2nd most important thing on halo, your liver will be #1.

A serm (clomid, nolva, torem) would really be your best option but if you can not get one a high quality T booster and some DAA will have to do the job.

If you use your current PCT + HCGenerate & DAA i would stop the cycle at 5wks using your dosage above. If you can find some nolva you can run the 6th wk @ 75mg. Start the lean extreme day 10-12 of PCT, thats when cortisol really spikes.

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
What about this Liqu-Nolva from Ag-Guys?

I have no way of obtaining the prescription.

If I do get a serm, Would I use that PCT (listed in first post) in additon to Nolva?
What would the weekly dosage for a serm be?

Edit::
Should forged liver be pre loaded before the initial start of the cycle or as a part of the PTC?

GIANTwoffer

Awards
If you acquire a SERM you would PCT as follows:
SERM (nolva 40/40/20/20)
6oxo (at lowest dose once you get to week 3 of the nolva or other SERM, you would continue to run the 6oxo until its done, making ur PCT about 6 weeks in length)
DAA throughout all 6 weeks
HCgenerate or Phytoserms for test boost (4ish weeks, could do all 6)

IMO is above. I'm no genius and am open to constructive critism

*be sure to ease off the liver care
AND DEF preload the liver care about 2 weeks