Back to the GYM

JerzEjuice

JerzEjuice

Awards
Whats up guy's,
i'v been an avid weight lifter for about 6 years now but my summer job makes it hard to go (ocean rescue in nj) its hard to run, swim, do circuits, bake in the sun, and then lift.. i'v been taking pre workout stuff for awhile to, it's just not something you wanna do after work (and because the bars are to fun in the summer)... that being said i'm back to lifting hard and wanted to get back to where i was quick. so I bought
-powerFULL

-superpump MAX (don't really like it as much as jack3d or PWR)

-Nytro Whey ultra elite

-and some test boosters. (living 5 minutes away from the Prosource building is nice)

I lift about 4-5 times a week and run/bike so I'm hoping to see results soon (1st day taking the powerfull and testboosters) i'm also more
determined then ever because shortly i will be joining either the USCG or NAVY. Pretty new to the pill popping so any advice would be greatly
appreciated... right now i'm taking 2 before lifting with super pump, and two before bed and test boosters before breakfast and dinner.
-Weight 180

-Ht 6"

-would like to just throw some more muscle on (who doesn't)

Thanks, Joe

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Pills for thrills!

Best of luck to you, if you have any questions or need suggestions your in the right place. Keep us up to date!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
jack3d can suck it, too much caffeine and beta alanine.. jack3d yields less results because caffeine restricts bloodflow therefore your pumps wont be as large!! sure you get hyped up for the workout, but what good is it, if you don't get the pump. Arnie says the pump is the best part of a workout, he's cumming day and night..

thread jack3d, sorry.. (pun intended)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt gonna say it but yeah I agree lol

ProSource is in Jersey? Where?

JerzEjuice

JerzEjuice

Awards
Never thought of it like that, jack3d does get me all buzzed up.. only my 3rd day on superpump max so i can't say much about it yet. Keep you guys updated forsure though. And Prosource is located in Wall township but on the mag i think it says manasquan which is like 2 miles away from the building.

JerzEjuice

JerzEjuice

Awards
Quick question/opinions... was thinking about doing a pro hormone cycle. My first and only PH cycle was about two years ago, i cycled double dragon (SOS 500) before the stronger one got pulled off the web. I'm still on the PowerFULL and test pills. My question is, if i buy a bottle of P-mag should i take that alone (the PH w/liver sup.) and finish the Powerfull and test pills as a kinda of PCT? Or would it be safe to stack and just buy a otc PCT... i would still be taking a PWO and protein of course.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
you mean like along with your pct? i hope youre using a serm and sheeeeeiiitttt. why would you use pmag if youve already done harsher things. jump on the superdrol train or phera or m1t!!!!!(not really m1t unless you dgaf about sides)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I dont see why you couldnt finish em up although it becomes a bit redundant. Things like PowerFULL are auxillary items for PCT.

JerzEjuice

JerzEjuice

Awards
you mean like along with your pct? i hope youre using a serm and sheeeeeiiitttt. why would you use pmag if youve already done harsher things. jump on the superdrol train or phera or m1t!!!!!(not really m1t unless you dgaf about sides)
Yes along with my PCT, well the reason i'm considering pmag is because it seems like everything else got taken down.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still plenty of superdrol around and m1t if you look hard enough.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
You can get m-stane on amazon for $20 with shipping included. I ordered 2 bottles!!