Sterilize Syringes For Repeated Use?

ClintZ28

Awards
Hi, I'm trying to help out a friend that ran out of needles. He was going to make an order at pumpnpose.com, but that will take a few days to arrive, and he needs to inject in two days.
Can he sterilize his syringes and use them again? Maybe just using rubbing alcohol? I did a search on these forums, and couldn't find any info. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
NO... that needle is as dull as **** and your friend is not going to like the stab to say the least.. also, I would not personally risk reusing it..
what is taking?

ClintZ28

Awards
He has only used the syringe once. He just needs to use it one or possibly two more times. It would become dull after only once use? He is on his first cycle, and using 500mg of Test Enanthate, injecting twice a week.

ClintZ28

Awards
Wow, I had no idea. So, could he clean it and just suffer though? It seems like he might just have to do that. Maybe he can buy just a few at a local store? I have no experience with this stuff.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Jeebus... who the hell runs outta pinz??? They are so damn cheap. NO! There is NO safe way to store that needle or sterilize it and have everything be useable... Your friend should end now or get more pins... period.

ManBeast

ClintZ28

Awards
Yeah, he was relying on a friend to get them, and now his friend isn't returning calls. So, can you not go to any stores/pharmacies and get some syringes?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
You can in some states.

I know your friend might have been relying on someone else to get them, but this is why you have to have everything, from your gear to PCT, pins, alcohol swabs, you name it, in hand before you start the cycle.

/karp

cobra1414

Awards
yeah or rush to a pharmacy and say you NEED a bottle of insulin, then get a couple pinz along w/ it.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
What state do you live in. Many sell pins w/out a prescription. It's not worth the risk of getting an abcess, and him having to explain to the doc why he has an infection in his ass.
Just wondering what does he have lined up for pct?

ClintZ28

Awards
Yeah, maybe I didn't explain that he's not the brightest guy in the world. ;)
He doesn't have ANY PCT on hand, heh, but is planning on driving to Mexico to
pick it up in 1 month, that will be his 8th week on cycle. I plan to going along with
him and probably getting some Nolvadex for a cycle of m1t/4ad I'm going to start in
a few weeks. This is Texas. So, if any of you know if you can get syringes w/o prescription, please let me know. Thanks for all of the info guys.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
For the record, you can theoretically sterilize syringes by using a very dilute solution of bleach and water. I've seen this method on public service pamphlets aimed at keeping drug users from giving each other AIDS (isn't this country great? we fucking tell heroin users how to clean their needles). However, a) the needle will still be dull as hell, b) sterility isn't guaranteed, and c) I wouldn't want bleach anywhere near anything I'm going to be injecting in my body.

/karp

Paco

Banned
Awards
why not just tell your friend to wait until pins are available. I don't know what state you're in, but if you ask at the pharmacy they are OTC-you do have to fill out some info on yourself however. There are just too many places to get pinz. Androusa comes to mind and getpinz. etc,etc,etc,. Not worth the risk and I doubt he's seriously compromising gains while waiting a week at most for pinz. He is however compromising his health if he chooses to re-use. Got it? Good! Great! Grand! later.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
For the record, you can theoretically sterilize syringes by using a very dilute solution of bleach and water. I've seen this method on public service pamphlets aimed at keeping drug users from giving each other AIDS (isn't this country great? we fucking tell heroin users how to clean their needles). However, a) the needle will still be dull as hell, b) sterility isn't guaranteed, and c) I wouldn't want bleach anywhere near anything I'm going to be injecting in my body.

/karp
Why don't you check out customnutritionwarehouse.com they're a board sponsor here,and will hook you up w/all your pct needs.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Nobody here was looking for PCT supplies.

/karp

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
yes they were.. you missed where his friend has not got anything for his PCT yet..

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
No, I saw that... but he said his friend was going to Mexico to get it, not that he was looking for it.

He doesn't have ANY PCT on hand, heh, but is planning on driving to Mexico to
pick it up in 1 month, that will be his 8th week on cycle. I plan to going along with
him and probably getting some Nolvadex for a cycle of m1t/4ad I'm going to start in
a few weeks.
In any case, he and his bro would be much better off ordering the stuff from Custom rather than taking it across the border. Nolva and whatnot may not be controlled substances, but the fewer questions to answer at the border, the better.

/karp

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've hit my both biceps with the same pin MANY TIMES when spot injecting. No problems.

"Sir my seatbelt seems to be broken what do you suggest I do?"

"I reccomend you stop being such a FAGGOT, you're in the backseat"

Old school

In the meantime the whole concept of getting everything before hand is a good one, some call it common sense.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
JUST because you do reuse a pin several times doesn't make it safe..
****.. ever wonder why they came up with disposable needles in the first place?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
So you cant use the same slin pin if one time you try to inject, and you aspirate and find out its in a vein, so you withdrawl and try again, do you have to use a new pin, because I have non removeable needles and I cant waste a dose of "meds" Is it cool to withdrawl and try again with the same needle.

ClintZ28

Awards
Thanks everyone for the information. He was finally able to track down his "friend" and get some to hold him over. He ordered from pumpnpose.com, so he is covered.
I called around at different drug stores, and either they didn't have the gauge I needed, or they really wanted to know what I was going to use it for. I didn't think that would be an issue, but, they wouldn't sell them unless I could prove I had a legit use for them. Well, I did all of this for my boss. I wish I could just tell him he is an idiot. But, you know how it goes.

azgymrat

Awards
Thanks everyone for the information. He was finally able to track down his "friend" and get some to hold him over. He ordered from pumpnpose.com, so he is covered.
I called around at different drug stores, and either they didn't have the gauge I needed, or they really wanted to know what I was going to use it for. I didn't think that would be an issue, but, they wouldn't sell them unless I could prove I had a legit use for them. Well, I did all of this for my boss. I wish I could just tell him he is an idiot. But, you know how it goes.
Your boss? Tell him you need a f***ing raise, blackmail is a beautiful thing.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
So you cant use the same slin pin if one time you try to inject, and you aspirate and find out its in a vein, so you withdrawl and try again, do you have to use a new pin, because I have non removeable needles and I cant waste a dose of "meds" Is it cool to withdrawl and try again with the same needle.
Bump

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that you can do... slin pins are the exception not the norm.. if you have one that you can remove the pin from the dart, then you remove the needle and use another.. or at least I do..

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Cool, next time Ill just get removeable needles, this time, Ill just suck it up and take the duller needle. And it might be kinda dull after going through two tops and one arm.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Any one know where to get slin pins with removeable needles?

spooler

Awards
I didn't know that there was such a thing as an insulin syringe with a luer-lock.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 2
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 15