fall/winter Cycle Ultradrol/Trenazone!!

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Not a very active person on this site but I browse on it all the time. I am planning my cycle for later this year and have decided on Ultradrol/trenazone. I would like to build as much lean muscle and strength as possible. Just wanted to see what people thought about it.

Stats-
Height:6'0
Weight:currently 210(currently in a cut, started at 220)
Bf: 15%
Cycle History: Mdrol, Dzine/mlmg/stano, and Dzine solo.

This is what I currently have!!!
UD-Tren pic.jpg

And this is my plan for the Cycle
Ultradrol(mg)- 8/12/12/12/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
Trenazone(ml)- 1.5(10.5ml) / 1.5(10.5ml) / 1.5(10.5ml) / 2(14ml) / 2(14ml) / 0/0/0/0/0/0
Toremifene(mg)- 0 0 0 0 0 90/60/60/30/ 0 0
DAA(grams)- 0 0 0 3 3 3 3 3 3
Erase(pills)- 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 3 2 1

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks okay, i would add more to pct to be save and ensure a better recovery and to hold more of the gains. Up the doseage on the erase and extend it two more wks. 3/3/3/2/1, I would still start it the same time in your layout.

IDK why your doubling up to 6g's of DAA while on cycle?? 8wks on DAA?? I would cut the first two wks of 6g's out and use it as planned. I really think you would benefit a lot from a quality T booster like HCGenerate or Phytoserms 347, but the final call is up to you.

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
cycle looks okay, i would add more to pct to be save and ensure a better recovery and to hold more of the gains. Up the doseage on the erase and extend it two more wks. 3/3/3/2/1, I would still start it the same time in your layout.

IDK why your doubling up to 6g's of DAA while on cycle?? 8wks on DAA?? I would cut the first two wks of 6g's out and use it as planned. I really think you would benefit a lot from a quality T booster like HCGenerate or Phytoserms 347, but the final call is up to you.
Yea I think your right about the DAA and erase. But what do you mean need more for pct? I ran my Torem like this my last pct and recovery was great.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
more pct = more T boosters. DAA and torem are solid but I would still opt for HCGenerate/phytoserms or another high quality T booster. SD and tren are no joke

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
more pct = more T boosters. DAA and torem are solid but I would still opt for HCGenerate/phytoserms or another high quality T booster. SD and tren are no joke
Ultradrol isnt superdrol..its methylsten. But I will look into the other test boosters! Thanks, Reps!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ultradrol isnt superdrol..its methylsten. But I will look into the other test boosters! Thanks, Reps!
regardless its extremely potent and stacked with trenazone at 2ml (roughly 150mg) recovery isnt going to be easy no matter what you will be using for pct

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
I understand. I may not go up to 2ml, it all depends on the gains i'm seeing while at the lower doses. Only reason I thought of it was because I've heard too many times that trenazone was "underdosed" or most of it didnt absorb. Idk if this is true or now though. Have you tried trena out?