Boladrol Cycle

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
Before I pull the trigger on this cycle, I wanted to see what the people of AM thought about it. This is my first time taking a pro-hormone cycle, and it will last four weeks. I dwindle the dose down in the fourth week as I start my PCT, Tamoxifen. Formestane will be used 2 times in the morning, 2 times at night throughout the cycle. Cycle Assist will also be taken throughout the cycle, 4 caps in the morning and 4 caps at night. Milk Thistle will be pre-loaded a week and a half before the cycle, and will be taken throughout the cycle. Taurine will also be taken throughout the cycle at 3 grams per day.

BOLADROL is as fallows...

WEEK ONE: 1/1/1/1/2/2/2
WEEK TWO: 2/2/2/3/3/3/3
WEEK THREE: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
WEEK FOUR: 3/2/2/1/1/1/1

60 caps total

Please let me know how you feel about the dosing of the pro-hormone, and what you think of the PCT Tamoxifen, as well as how I should dose the PCT. If you feel I should make any changes please let me know. Thank you!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Lawlcatz @ boladrol

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
You get a free bottle or something?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you had enough to run like 12mg for 4 weeks i'd say go for it, otherwise maybe stack it with something else, like stanodrol.

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
so maybe the PH blows but does the PCT and serm sound alright for it? it should bring everything back to normal OK and whatnot?