Incorporating Erase into PCT

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am making this thread since it is a question I answer in PM almost every day on multiple forums.

No matter what your PCT is, I highly suggest adding in a suicide aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Erase. This is how I would do it:

Complete Over The Counter PCT:

For estrogen and cortisol control in PCT and getting your natural levels back to normal

Week 1: 75mg Erase + Test booster
Week 2: 75mg Erase + Test booster
Week 3: 75mg Erase + Test booster
Week 4: 75mg Erase + Test booster

You should never use two aromatase inhibitors together. But aromatase inhibitors can be used with other estrogen reducing products that would through other mechanisms. This is how you would incorporate Erase into those PCTs:

Week 1 of PCT: 1 cap Erase per day for cortisol control and mild estrogen control + Others
Week 2 of PCT: 1 cap Erase per day for cortisol control and mild estrogen control + Others
Week 3 of PCT: 3 caps Erase per day for cortisol and Estrogen control + Others
Week 4 of PCT: 3 caps Erase per day for cortisol and Estrogen control + Others

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"...but Natty, I hear you must taper off any estrogen control product to prevent rebound?"

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assuming someone is using a SERM I don't think an AI is needed nor Erase needed at 75mg/day (Erase is some potent sh*t).

I personally would use it after the SERM and I think EVERYONE should add an AI post-SERM.

Using a SERM raises estrogen and when you come off the SERM you have nothing to protect you from all that estrogen--except Erase ;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its really all personal preference based on ones opinions of proper PCT. Some prefer one rationale vs another, although neither is "perfect".

Its my opinion that the positive impact on gonadotropin levels and SHBG that an AI induces makes them desirable enough in a post cycle environment. Erase also has the added ability to handle elevated cortisol, which is another hormone that can wreak havoc in the post cycle state.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Assuming someone is using a SERM I don't think an AI is needed nor Erase needed at 75mg/day (Erase is some potent sh*t).

I personally would use it after the SERM and I think EVERYONE should add an AI post-SERM.

Using a SERM raises estrogen and when you come off the SERM you have nothing to protect you from all that estrogen--except Erase ;)
So after running a typical SERM/test booster/cort control PCT, you'd suggest running the AI for 4 weeks for kinda like a "second half" of PCT?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So after running a typical SERM/test booster/cort control PCT, you'd suggest running the AI for 4 weeks for kinda like a "second half" of PCT?
Thats what he is suggesting. SERMs and AIs work under two separate mechanisms though

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its really all personal preference based on ones opinions of proper PCT. Some prefer one rationale vs another, although neither is "perfect".

Its my opinion that the positive impact on gonadotropin levels and SHBG that an AI induces makes them desirable enough in a post cycle environment. Erase also has the added ability to handle elevated cortisol, which is another hormone that can wreak havoc in the post cycle state.
In regards to how to run steroids and PCT's I agree it is all personal preferences.

Exactly.

Your testosterone levels are going to decline a little bit after stopping the SERM and your estrogen levels will have built up while using the SERM. So chances of having a skewed Test/estrogen ratio post-SERM are decent and if they are skewed, chances of developing gyno are high. Introducing Erase post-SERM will keep your Test/estro ratio in a good range with chances of developing gyno almost non-existent.

You can use it during PCT like they are saying as well. I don't for my own reasons as you can reap most of the benefits of estrogen without the negatives when you're using a SERM.

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
ok so if i came of a epi cycle for 6 weeks or a basic PH cycle, how would you run erase, (natty i know we discus this before but i dont want any rebound)
nolva
nolva
40/30/20/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g-----normal dosing
HCGenerate or Anabeta
5/5/5/5------------5 a day til the bottles gone
Vit C for cort control
4000mg, 2000mg 1st thing AM, 2000mg 4-6pm for 45days
ERASE
2/2/2/2/2/2 -------2 caps a day for 45 days

my question is should i just run erase at 1 cap a day for 4 weeks since i will be doing a mega dose of vit c to help with cort control,
and at week 5 up it to 3 caps a day and stop using vit c?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could, or you just just start it at week 3 at full dose. Going to take a few days to build up in your system

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
You could, or you just just start it at week 3 at full dose. Going to take a few days to build up in your system
so at week 3 stop the vit c and run erase at 3 caps a day for 4 weeks? like the following?

Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3
vit c 4000mg/4000mg/0/0/0

but for the first 2 weeks i wont have any estrogen control?
i also plan to run formastanzol on cycle

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your nolva is estrogen control. The goal would be when you hit the 20mg dose, thats when you start the Erase at 3 caps, for 4 weeks

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, MY personal plan that I was thinking for the PCT was to go

Nolva: 20/10/10/10
Erase: 2 caps / 2 / 2/ 2 / 3 / 3.

To get the rebound out once I quit the Nolva. Please correct me if that's not a good one.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Wats up? Saw this thread and wanted to ask a question as I too was advised to add erase and DAA to my pct, this is a basic layout of my pct: tomax 20/20/10/10
Pct wk 7/8 tomax 20 ml

Tomax 10ml morning 6 am
Lean extreme 7am
Tribulus
Multi vitamin
life support 8 am
Activate xtreme
Post cycle support
Lean Xtreme 11 am
Tribulus
Activate xtreme 1am
Tribulus 4pm
Life support
Tribulus 8:30pm
Post cycle support
Tomax 10ml night 10pm
Fish oil w bf, lunch, dinner

Pct wk9/10 tomax 10ml

Tomax 10ml morning 6 am
Lean extreme 7am
Tribulus
Multi vitamin
life support 8 am
Activate xtreme
Post cycle support
Lean Xtreme 11 am
Tribulus
Activate xtreme 1am
Tribulus 4pm
Life support
Post cycle support

I've seen ppl dosing tomax at 40/20/10/10 should I also do this?
And also is my pct too complicated? Can I just add erase and DAA to pct or should something come out ?because someone earlier mentioned not having 2 AI's in your pct! Chocolate milk or any body can answer. Grom what I've read here so far I just add the erase toward lower end of seem dosing correct? And the DAA can be started at beginning of pct?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last two questions I will refer to Natty or Kevin. I do not use research chemicals or pharmaceuticals so would prefer not to comment and risk giving you poor information. I wouldn't even know where to start on SERM doses.

You can both expect a reply soon. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wats up? Saw this thread and wanted to ask a question as I too was advised to add erase and DAA to my pct, this is a basic layout of my pct: tomax 20/20/10/10
Pct wk 7/8 tomax 20 ml

Tomax 10ml morning 6 am
Lean extreme 7am
Tribulus
Multi vitamin
life support 8 am
Activate xtreme
Post cycle support
Lean Xtreme 11 am
Tribulus
Activate xtreme 1am
Tribulus 4pm
Life support
Post cycle support
Tomax 10ml night 10pm

Pct wk9/10 tomax 10ml

Tomax 10ml morning 6 am
Lean extreme 7am
Tribulus
Multi vitamin
life support 8 am
Activate xtreme
Post cycle support
Lean Xtreme 11 am
Tribulus
Activate xtreme 1am
Tribulus 4pm
Life support
Post cycle support

I've seen ppl dosing tomax at 40/20/10/10 should I also do this?
And also is my pct too complicated? Can I just add erase and DAA to pct or should something come out ?because someone earlier mentioned not having 2 AI's in your pct! Chocolate milk or any body can answer. Grom what I've read here so far I just add the erase toward lower end of seem dosing correct? And the DAA can be started at beginning of pct?
Whats your cycle?

Any PCT can favor from DAA/Erase being included, this particular layout being no exception. Some peoples rationale is to dose an AI inverse to that of a SERM, so that when less receptors are being occupied less estrogen is being produced. I've not noticed much difference in this regard however, so i feel that dosing Erase 3/3/3/3 with a typical PCT will provide all the benefit needed.

Dont forget that due to its structure it will work towards handling cortisol levels, so you may want to lower your lean extreme dose.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, MY personal plan that I was thinking for the PCT was to go

Nolva: 20/10/10/10
Erase: 2 caps / 2 / 2/ 2 / 3 / 3.

To get the rebound out once I quit the Nolva. Please correct me if that's not a good one.
Erase used with any PCT at bottle recommendations will work well towards reducing estrogen, so rebound should not be an issue.

Its not just high estrogen thats causing a problem here either, its the androgen:estrogen balance. After four weeks from cycle discontinuation your body has increased androgen production significantly, resulting in more over all estrogen antagonism.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Whats your cycle?

Any PCT can favor from DAA/Erase being included, this particular layout being no exception. Some peoples rationale is to dose an AI inverse to that of a SERM, so that when less receptors are being occupied less estrogen is being produced. I've not noticed much difference in this regard however, so i feel that dosing Erase 3/3/3/3 with a typical PCT will provide all the benefit needed.

Dont forget that due to its structure it will work towards handling cortisol levels, so you may want to lower your lean extreme dose.
Epi 30/40/40/40/40/40 , so all I need to do is add the DAA and erase right from the start of pct, and just lower the lean xtreme dose?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi 30/40/40/40/40/40 , so all I need to do is add the DAA and erase right from the start of pct, and just lower the lean xtreme dose?
Its not pertinent that you lower lean xtremes dose, but some people feel that together in concert they will hit cortisol pretty hard.

I would probably save the lean xtreme for post PCT, its more a matrix product designed for leaning, something you shouldnt be attempting in PCT.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Ok I got you save the lean xtreme and just go with erase and DAA from begining of pct. Right? And the erase will be sufficient to handle cort . I kno lean xtreme shreds you and is use for cort control , is that all it's used for? I thought it was a standard part of pct. I'm not worried About shredding but do want to get rid of the cortisol . Thanks for the advice either way.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
ThAnks, I understand. I'll just hold onto it until after pct. Add erase to pct instead.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
New pct : Pct wk 7/8 tomax 40 ml

Tomax 20ml morning 6 am
DAA 7am
Erase
Multi vitamin
life support 8 am
Activate xtreme
Erase 11am
Post cycle support
Activate xtreme 1am
4pm Life support
Erase
8:30pm Post cycle support
Tomax 20ml night 10pm

Pct wk9/10 tomax 20ml

Tomax 20ml morning 6 am
DAA 7am
Erase
Multi vitamin
life support 8 am
Activate xtreme
Post cycle support
erase 11 am
Activate xtreme 1am
4pm Life support
Erase
8:30pm Post cycle support

Old pct was 20/20/10/10
New pct is 40/40/20/20 is this better or stick with 20/20/10/10 ?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Thanx but should I dose serm 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10? most common is 20/20/10/10 but I've seen ppl dosing 40/40/20/20 on this forum
And I'm gonna swap out the erase for formastane. Or are they the same thing ? Because I'd rather get the erase caps.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10
and is erase and formastane the same thing? Need to know so I can put an order in today!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is a stronger AI than formestane, and you dont have to wipe it on your skin, so go with Erase.

20/20/10/10 vs 40/40/20/20 is based on the suppressiveness of your cycle. Since you were just on epi i would opt for the lower dose

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Erase is a stronger AI than formestane, and you dont have to wipe it on your skin, so go with Erase.

20/20/10/10 vs 40/40/20/20 is based on the suppressiveness of your cycle. Since you were just on epi i would opt for the lower dose
ThAnks alot natty!, I'm gonna order the erase in a min. , and I just use it throughout the whole pct correct ? 3/3/3/3 ?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
This is the whole kit & caboodle
Preload 2wk life supp. Fish oil and multi daily.taurine before WO

Epi 30 wk 1

Life support 6am 2caps
Epi 9:00 1cap
Fish oil w/ breakfast 9:30 1cap
Multi vitamin 10am 1tab
Fish oil w lunch 12pm 1cap
Epi 1pm 1cap
Epi 7pm 1cap
Fish oil with dinner 7:30pm 1cap
Life support 9 pm 2caps

Epi 40 wk 2-6

Life support 6am 2caps
Epi 8am 1cap
Fish oil w/ breakfast 9:30 1cap
Multi vitamin 10 1tab
Epi 11am 1cap
fish oil w lunch 1cap
Epi 4 pm 1cap
Fish oil with dinner 1cap
Epi 8 pm 1cap
Life support 10 pm 2caps

pct : Pct wk 7/8 tomax 20ml

Tomax 10ml morning 6 am
DAA 7am 3gm
Erase 1cap
Multi vitamin 1tab
life support 8 am 2caps
Activate xtreme 2caps
Erase 11am 1cap
Post cycle support
Activate xtreme 1am 2 caps
4pm Life support 2caps
Erase 1cap
Tomax 10ml 7pm
8:30pm Post cycle support 2caps

Pct wk9/10 tomax 10ml

Tomax 10ml morning 6 am
DAA 7am 3gm
Erase 1cap
Multi vitamin 1tab
life support 8 am 2caps
Activate xtreme 2caps
Post cycle support 2caps
erase 11 am 1cap
Activate xtreme 1am 2caps
4pm Life support 2caps
Erase 1cap
8:30pm Post cycle support 2caps

S

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Heres my pct plan for my metha-drol extreme cycle starting next week

nolva- 40/20/20/10/0/0
daa- 3g/3/3/3/0/0
anabeta- 4/4/4/4/0/0
erase- 0/0/3/3/3/3
endosurge- 0/0/6/6/6/6

Think this will be a pretty fun run

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The OTC part of your PCT is very thorough, good stuff.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this because it decreases the number of PMs i get regarding this question daily :slaphappy:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping this because it decreases the number of PMs i get regarding this question daily :slaphappy:
double bumping cause i like dem bumps.

dont hate

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Dont see the point of using an AI if you are using nolva, you dont want to totally kill your estrogen levels EVER, estrogen isnt a bad thing only high levels of it are what you would be worried about. Also a test booster and an AI is not even close to as good as something like nolva for restarting your own production because a test booster and AI dont increase your LH.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont see the point of using an AI if you are using nolva, you dont want to totally kill your estrogen levels EVER, estrogen isnt a bad thing only high levels of it are what you would be worried about. Also a test booster and an AI is not even close to as good as something like nolva for restarting your own production because a test booster and AI dont increase your LH.
AIs and DAA are both shown to increase LH.

SERMs dont eliminate estrogen, usually they increase it.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
AIs and DAA are both shown to increase LH.

SERMs dont eliminate estrogen, usually they increase it.
Learn something new everyday didn't know they had effect on LH but I'm talking specifically about nolva which does lower estrogen does it not?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
I'm confused , i was Going to run daa and erase in my pct as follows:
Novla 20/20/10/10
Erase 3 /3 /3 /3
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Should I start everything day one of pct? Should something b taken longer than 4 wks? Please give your opinion.