Anabolic advice for starter.. Rookie here

dk6995

Awards
Alright here we go. I am needing some advice on what anabolic to take to get some massive arms and chest. Im deployed to afghanistan and have 4 months before i return to the states. I wanna see my girls jaw drop when she sees me.any help or advice? I'm 30 and 5"7 165

Marine42

Awards
Where at in Afghan? Are you looking for Pro hormones? If so, Competitive Edge Labs has a lot that have great results, and most sites that carry it will ship out there. H Drol is a good starting place for you, and has great results your first time using it.

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
Where at in Afghan? Are you looking for Pro hormones? If so, Competitive Edge Labs has a lot that have great results, and most sites that carry it will ship out there. H Drol is a good starting place for you, and has great results your first time using it.
++++++. Marine42 has a good dosing schedule going on here > http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/183019-hdrol-cycle.html
Not trying to thread jack Marine42.lol

Thank you both for ur service. stay safe dk6995

dk6995

Awards
I am in rc south TK. I looked at your dosing cycle but not sure how to read it. The hdrol have any gyno side affects?

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I am in rc south TK. I looked at your dosing cycle but not sure how to read it. The hdrol have any gyno side affects?
Plan a pct something simple like this will help
Nolva 40/40/20/20
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase 25mg/25mg/75mg/75mg
Anabeta till end of cycle
Milk thistle

Marine42

Awards
I didn't see any gyno at all, my only issue was I didn't PCT properly and lost my gains. Basically the way the dosing(in my case) The first week is two pills, one morning one afternoon, the next two weeks is 3, 2 morning one afternoon and then 2 and 2 the last 2 weeks.

dk6995

Awards
I bought 1 bottle of hdrol 1 botte of cycle assist 1 bottle of pct all from cel. I'm also taking cell mass no explode creative pills from gnc and protein. Too much any advice on a dosing cycle?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I bought 1 bottle of hdrol 1 botte of cycle assist 1 bottle of pct all from cel. I'm also taking cell mass no explode creative pills from gnc and protein. Too much any advice on a dosing cycle?
Dont get the PCT assist, not worth it. Too many other better options out there for your money. You will need 2 bottles of h drol to run a decent cycle. 1 bottle will only last 4wks @ 50mg. way too low of a doseand way too short of a cycle for halo. 6wks @ 75mg is what you should do.

focus on getting a SERM mailed to your base right now. It will make or break your pct, if your pct is not good you will lose a lot more of your gains.

Last stop buying cell mass, no explode and other bullsh!t supps at GNC. They are total crap and a waste of your time.

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
Dont get the PCT assist, not worth it. Too many other better options out there for your money. You will need 2 bottles of h drol to run a decent cycle. 1 bottle will only last 4wks @ 50mg. way too low of a doseand way too short of a cycle for halo. 6wks @ 75mg is what you should do.

focus on getting a SERM mailed to your base right now. It will make or break your pct, if your pct is not good you will lose a lot more of your gains.

Last stop buying cell mass, no explode and other bullsh!t supps at GNC. They are total crap and a waste of your time.
Yes, when GNC does have something good (like legal gear products) they get rid of it!

dk6995

Awards
Hey guys it's me checking back in. So I went ahead and ordered before I got the posts. Kinda wish I had waited now. Anyways this is what I'm working with.

1 bottle of CEL H drol
1 bottle of CEL cycle assist
1 bottle of CEL PCT

Also the misses is looking into milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and amino acid pills for me.
On a regular basis I'm taking fish oil, protein shakes and multivitamins.

Hopefully I can see a few results. Even tho I just got one bottle and doing the 50mg dose.

Any advice?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need double that dose for 4 weeks minimum, 6 would be ideal.