*Test Shutdown?*

boostang29

boostang29

Awards
I took Rage Rv2 about a year and a half ago, and was pretty clueless about how it works. I took it for 3 weeks, my nuts shrank drastically while on it, and was very edgy all the time, snapped on little things..just wondering if my test would be back up to normal after a year and a half?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Are you able to make strength gains in the gym? Do you feel lethargic and emotional? Diminishing strength, lethargy and emotional issues (big or small) are the signs of test being suppressed. If you really want to know go get a blood test, but I'd think only doing a deca cycle terribly wrong could possibly keep you shut down for a year and a half.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Are you able to make strength gains in the gym? Do you feel lethargic and emotional? Diminishing strength, lethargy and emotional issues (big or small) are the signs of test being suppressed. If you really want to know go get a blood test, but I'd think only doing a deca cycle terribly wrong could possibly keep you shut down for a year and a half.
?

just get a $50 bloodtest.

boostang29

boostang29

Awards
Right on, Im overseas right now, and not able to just go to the doc to get a bloodtest. Im not getting **** for strength gains in the gym, so I am going to run an Mdrol Cycle. I just need to find Tamoxifen. I have Mdrol, Cycle assist,milk thistle tabs, fish oil, multi vitaman, formadrol extreme (anti estro) and monster mass. What you guys think??? Help much appreciated..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ahhh figure out whats wrong with you bro, dont jump into a SD cycle.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
?

just get a $50 bloodtest.
19-nors can cause you to be shut down for a really long time if you don't have a pct. I have a close friend who felt awful for almost a year following a deca cycle with no pct. We were in high school (i.e. young and stupid) and didn't know about this site to find proper information on how to use.

GIANTwoffer

Awards
Jt339 great post. Its the truth.get your **** strait. Don't cycle till your ready. I'm in the process now. I'm already recovered, but am currently recovering from a gyno reversal cycle. Planning on cycling january. Haven't taken anythingsince last september

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
until you get your blood work done, why not jsut start dosing some DAA for the next 4 weeks at 3 grams a day and help re stimulate your sack